An Apology

Alkalin3

Knight
Joe Menotti pointed out I was being grumpy. Joe has the luxury of doing that since we've known each other since we were kids. Not everyone else does. I'm often told people are too scared to talk to me.

This past year and a half has been particularly draining on me from a larping stand point. I've generally been feeling unappreciated and work recently has been pretty taxing. I haven't been in a great headspace and larping has been more of a choir then a hobby I want to do. So as Menotti pointed out I was being grumpy. That's not really fair to a lot of you. Some **** happened Friday that invalidated a bunch of my time and money spent on the monsters I was responsible for, and it put me into a bad mood. I'd gone into the event expecting to have a bad time, and my self fulfilling prophecy starting fulfilling itself. Who'd have expected?

I'd turned it around by Saturday some and come Saturday night I was really having fun (even if I was super tired). I should be better and setting an example for positively. Instead I was short with people and eye rolled at a few people. I hate when people do that to me. I should show you the same respect I expect from you.

Louis and I spent a lot of time talking about how when you start running plot, you've got all the best intentions in the world, and then you get a chink in your armor. And it keeps happening until it's hard to just roll with the blows because you've got all this "damage". He really helped me work through some stuff.

Anyways, I dropped the ball. I'll be better. Some of you really stepped it up this weekend, and it's really having a great effect on me.

Back