An event to behold!

p.richard

Scholar
<Yes, um, forgive me for troubling your dream space with my patron's ramblings. But he is insisting that I take the time to properly orate his bold statements and proclamations. I do hope you forgive the brashness of this Orc's message. But as you are all aware, when Thousand Bones gets excited, he tends to throw caution to the wind. Without further hesitation...>

Friends and Meatshields,

Bones is initiating Gidjit into the Bleeding Eye Tribe! This is a big deal for the Bleeding Eye and Bones would like everyone there. Bones understands that there will be a large gathering in a few weeks. Which is perfect for Bones as he has a lot of Orcs coming to celebrate this big event as well!

But Bones needs your help...

When an Orc is initiated into the tribe they must do something to show their worth. We do this by one of two ways. Either a challenge offered by the shamans of our tribe or by a great hunt of a great beast. Our friend and meatshield, Gidjit, would like to prove herself by taking on the challenge of the hunt.

This will happen on the first night of our gathering. Around 11pm. What Bones' needs of you ALL is to not kill the creature Gidjit is hunting unless she has chosen you as one of her "hunting pack". The Bleeding Eye, with the help of the Silvermaw Orcs, shall be summoning Liska, the great Fox Spirit!

Gidjit shall be in charge of the hunting pack. Her sole mission is to find this summoned spirit, hunt it down, bring it to the tavern and eat its heart in front of everyone... to prove that she is worthy of the great honor of being a member of our tribe.

I hope you all will be able to join us in celebrating Gidjit's success.

Thousand Bones, Chieftain of the Bleeding Eye

<This message brought to you by Scribe Jacob Townsend, esquire>

*Slow clap* ... I'll have to stop by if I can and raise a mug...

I would be honored to witness this event, and lend my magic to the summoning, if it is needed.

I do not doubt that Gidjit will perform admirably, and grow from her deed.

--Z

Where and when will this be taking place?

-Roann

Next to the tavern, by the stage... thingy... by the fire pit!

This is where we will begin this ritual. This is where we test Gidjit. It will happen at 11pm on Friday night!

I will... take it upon myself to ensure the opposite end of our settlement is secure whilst you celebrate.
-Roann

Back