An expansion of my services

deoman

Artisan
People of Hope's Reach,
Previously, I have offered my services as a messenger only during market days which I could make it to town for. I want to change that. Need to reach someone who doesn't dream much? Want to seem more respectful? Just want the added security of a person carrying your message, rather than an easily captured pigeon? Well, I plan to offer long distance messages in between market days now. If you leave a message with Cho Ko Nu and a small payment, I will meet with him after the market day and take your message to whomever it needs to go to. All messages are gauranteed secure and private, and if requested, I will destroy whatever medium the message is carried on if I'm captured for any reason. Although I'm open to suggestions, I believe my prices will be 1 gold within Gaden, 2 gold for any immediately bordering region (Roskaria, Valley of Solace-Pratorak, Grasslands), And outside of that is negotiable.
Respectfully,
Deoman, the Runner.

My services will start at the end of next market day, not the one in 3 days. Sorry for any inconveniance.
Respectfully,
Deoman the Runner.

Back