An Idea...

Avaran

Baron
Hey everyone,

Given the fact that I love NERO, and a great story, and am currently working on my character's background, something occured to me.

Have you guys considered putting a NERO Plot book together? One with all of the past plots and such written down? Sure, it's fun to hear about past adventures in-game (I wouldn't miss Kerjal and his arm-waving for the world), but given that I don't get up there all that often (darn it), it'd be fun to know a little bit about past peoples, places, and plots. Call me crazy, but I'd enjoy reading about everything that's happened.

Maybe have a 2 year limit so as to not give away anything...important...

All I'm sayin' is, if you guys want to share some stories/experiences...I'd be all that like flies on moldy fruit.

/ramble]

Adam/Avaran

I wonder if this book would also be an In-Game item. Like a local history or something. ^_^ That'd be really cool!

Interesting that you brought that up... since I was about to ask for in character retelling of storylines/plots since the move to Crocevia Fatuae. So please folks, write some stories up!

Heh... we could call it "The Big Book of FOIG."

L.E. said:
I wonder if this book would also be an In-Game item. Like a local history or something. ^_^ That'd be really cool!

History? Just talk to your friendly and psychotic gypsy....

Balryn can tell you about Highpoint, Andalen, Eriande, Cashmere, Folkstead... hmmm (I know we used a few other locations too). He can also detail what ritual he did wrong to start Haldamere castle going bonkers... or what villages we burned to the ground. We could also detail the wierd chain of murders that never got solved. Those are always more memorable. :laugh:

Off the top of my head- other characters you could ask that have some good historical knowledge:

Derek
Mykell
Polare

Back