An introduction and invitation

ecrath

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Hello Adventurers,

I will be stopping by Atupal to offer my aid for your many expeditions. I am a brewer and also a brewer. That is to say if you are in need of potions, I can make that happened. Also if you would like some tasty homemade ale, I can also provide. Please reach out to me with any requests. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Cambridge Rouke

Goodfolk Rouke,

Well met. I look forward to making your acquaintance this coming Market in Atupal. Are you from Gavaria or are you traveling through the Mists? Do let me know if you need lodging or other trappings during your stay as that can be arranged. I may also arrange introductions to other crafstfolk and the various luminaries of the city if you wish.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Tomebearer, Vicomte Rosen
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Hi Rouke,

Quex like beer. Quex like wine. Quex like that drink. But, Quex poor. How much ale cost? Quex pay for ale after Quex get coin? Quex have potion. Quex think. Quex look. You make Quex BIG potion? How much for BIG potion?

Quextalli

Afternoon Cambridge Rouke,

I look forward to trying your homemade brews. I also brew stuff but of a different sort, coffee if you partake in that. Otherwise I have bread and other treats for sale. Looking forward to meeting ya officially!

Squire Aicha

Cambridge,

I'm looking forward to meeting you officially this coming market. I have a boyfriend who has a bit of a taste for ale, and will no doubt make his introduction promptly when we arrive. We welcome you warmly to Atupal.

Best,
Lady Korē of Puxil Cove

Tomebearer Hartsboon,

Lodging would be most gracious. I do hail from Gavaria but my family farm in Passwall is a bit of a journey. I had planned to erect a tent 9n the outskirts of town but a solid roof is always appreciated. As for meeting other merchants, I would love an introduction. I would hope to work together so that I will not be undercutting them or myself.

Quextalli,
I do not have many crafting materials on hand at the moment. But if you can provide both the potions and the crafting materials I should be able to cut you a good deal. I've never charged for my potions before so maybe a pittance of a few silver for my time? As for the drinks, growing up my watering hole of choice sold their house ale for a copper a cup. Inflation sure has taken its toll on the world and the cost of making beer is no exception. I will likely charge a silver for a cup.

Aicha,
I do find myself having a weakness for coffee, but my coffers are a little light at the moment. Perhaps we could work out a deal.

Kore,
I look forward to meeting you and yours.

As a general note, calling me Cambridge is just fine. But you can call me Bridge once we get friendly.

Good gentleman,

I am delighted to hear word of a brewer of beer - and other such things of delightful taste - entering hither. We simply must compare notes; there is a wonderful brew, as cloyingly delicious as honey, I was taught to make in my youth that I'd love to share.

Atradimas

Atradimas,

I am always in the mood to sample something new. Perhaps we can take some time to compare notes on different brews. I'm not quite sure what I will be able to prepare before the Market, but I do have a few ideas bouncing around.

Im really enjoying the building of Atupal. Glad I moved away from Skain. Seems we have alcohol and caffeine; the two things every inventor needs!

Also if ya need a friend, Im selling friends for coppers and silver.

Delilah of D&DDD

Back