An Introduction

KyleSchmelz

Fighter
Pardon my intrusion upon your resting thoughts. I shall soon find myself joining Wayside's adventuring community to ply my skills and wished to introduce myself to ease any possible tensions.

My name is Talus Duskmere, formerly of the Great Mage Collective but more recently residing in Tympany. The conflict between our nations may be officially at an end, but I am fully cognizant of the residual aggression your citizenry bears toward my people. Previous attempts to obfuscate my origins ultimately proved to exacerbate tensions and thus I seek to present myself openly.

As a former apprentice serving under the supervision of Leviticus of The Nine, I am aware of the sort of conflicts into which the adventurers of Wayside find themselves. As an Earthen mage of some skill, I believe my abilities would be put to greater use among your number than were I to remain sorting books in a library. If I may ask, what threats can one expect at the upcoming gathering, that I might appropriately prepare myself?

Talus Duskmere

Hi Talus,
I am also going to be traveling in the Mists to Wayside this coming market day. I am new and not to familiar with any of the bad bloods that might be between you and the citizens of Wayside. So I would love to meet you....mmmm meat....Roasted Yak.....Glazed Ham......Smasshed Potatoes.....Green Beans........Who you calling green bean I is a High Orc and will smash you.....Sorry about that I am a butcher by profession so have an affinity for meats and the foods that go with them...I can get a little carried away some times, But yeat if you find yourself looking for some one to go smash things with im your guy.

Bruisey Foemangler

Talus,

While there was certainly bad blood in the past, the war is over. As such I gladly accept your skills if you're offering them. I would advise bringing defenses against necromancy and some poisons. But bring what makes you most comfortable.

Squire DeSylvia

Mister Foemangler, I will... certainly keep that offer in mind.

Squire DeSylvia, thank you for your guidance. Your leadership was essential in resolving the Ternian refugee insurrection and your advice on this matter will be very helpful.

Talus Duskmere

Talus,

The war is over and it is time for peace. We cannot judge you for your race or birthplace. I welcome you in good faith as I do any other. We could always use another skilled healer.

- Squire Ragnarok Battle-Forged

My apologies, I will not be able to join you at this gathering. I look forward to greeting you all at a later date.

Talus Duskmere

Goodman Duskmere,

We shall see you next gather. Travel safe.

Lady FallingStar

Back