An Invitation to Feast!

Keegan

Artisan
Gettysburg Staff
Greeting unto the populace. My cousin Justyn and I are currently raising funds in order to open our own Bar/Merriment Tent/Store. As a result, we would like to welcome those interested in an alternative to the fare provided by the tavern on the evening of the sixth day. We will be serving slow cooked beef in a red wine infused broth with potatoes, carrots and herbs. It will be served with crusty bread for dipping in the au jus and a refreshing, sparkling beverage. Dessert will be a fresh fruit cocktail. Dinner will be served at approximately 6 bells. The price for this repast is one (1) gold piece. As quantities are limited please reserve your meal as soon as possible by either responding to this missive or seeing Keegan on the 5th or 6th day. Pre-payments are welcome and appreciated.

In addition, Justyn and I will also be providing a late night menu beginning at approximately 10 bells for those interested in a late snack. We will be providing flame-grilled beef patties on sliced rolls with various condiments for five (5) silver pieces, grilled corn on the cob for three (3) silver pieces and a slice of crusty bread with honey butter for one (1) silver piece per slice.

Beverages may also be available for purchase.

Respectfully Yours,

Keegan O'Connell and Justyn Middleton

Last edited:
I think your prices are a bit steep but none the less good luck on your endeavor Sir.

Indeed, that is a lot of coin to spend on a single meal when there is another option for close to 1/7th the price.... and the patties are quite pouch-draining as well. Good luck with your endeavor, but I shall be passing.

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the feedback. Your points are well taken and I shall make an adjustment to the prices to bring them more in line. A successful businessman should also listen to potential customers.

Respectfully Yours,

Keegan O'Connell

Back