An observation

I have been to this new town a couple of times. Most of you know me from adventuring a time ago and hopefully know even though my opinions on certain races may be skewed, I still fight for the town and its people. I have seen many battles some for glory some for gold but very few for common good. There is a great tear in this town and is to be expected it has fallen been rebuilt then the very world torn apart and now we are trying to rebuild, our world is trying to fix itself but it cannot do that alone. it needs brave adventures like yourselves to push it in the right direction, we can turn this place into the majesty it once was. however we need to work together. I see a great span between groups an unspoken war between factions both knowing what there doing is right, either for fortanis, or themselves. we need to have a common goal. I would like join together I want to help put together a town we can move into the future and found it on honor,trust and loyalty. perhaps we can put aside our petty differences for a little while and work together. if we can as a whole town be as one, well i wouldn't want to be shade, ezera or the lot. everyone is doing very well on there own but imagine what we can do together.

if you have any ideas or just want to support speak up. speak to me personally or openly, mostly speak to each other.

Darith Roland Lagneron

Back