An Offer to the Archmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlikVanmil

Scarlet adjusts his vest as he leaves his forge. he walks through the marketplace with purpose towards his goal. He stops in front of the Sanctum's massive doors. 'One last chance to turn back' he thinks to himself. He turns around to leave then stops in his tracks 'No, I have to do this. Everyone else has... It's my turn.' with a deep breath he opens the doors to the Sanctum and enters the place of magic. He glides across to the reception desk and stops in front of it. "Hello, I was hoping I would be able to request an audience with the archmage if he is in."

The young attendant looks up from her work. "And may I ask who you are and exactly what this is regarding? The ArchMage is a very busy man these days."

Scarlett takes a deep breath and says "Oleksander Konopelka, Journeyman Blacksmith in the Hammer Outfitters. It is regarding the missions to the dark reaches. It should only take a moment."

"You may have a seat over there" she points to a solid wood bench across the room. "I will send a runner up and see if he is available." She rings a bell and a young boy scampers over. She hands him a note and he blasts off as fast as he can, heading for the main Spire's massive winding staircase.

"Many thanks" Scarlett says with a bow, then proceeds to walk over to the bench and gently sits down.

After some time the poor page runs near breathlessly to the reception desk and whispers something to the Attendant. She smiles and the young boy slowly makes his way back to the anti-chamber from whence he came bounding out of before. Scarlett notices the young many is moving way more slowly, his energy expended from the very long climb up all those stairs.

The Attendant looks over his way. "The ArchMage will see you now. Please follow the stairs to the top of the spire and you will see the door to his chamber at the top."

(to be continued in the "ArchMage's Chamber" thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back