An offer to the archmage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinkirou

After ensuring Evo and the AS stuff are secure and stopping off to see Scarlet, Shin starts thinking about how some in the AS have been thinking about him and the recent accusations made against him. After some deliberation, he decides that now is a time when everyone needs to be united and it is time to try to prove himself. So he heads for the Arcane Sanctum compound and nervously approaches the front desk. "I'm Shinkirou Silindro, lord warrior of the sanctum. I understand that lord Az'cain is probably busy but I was wondering if I could have a quick word with him please? I won't be long." Noticing that he was about to start rambling in a failed attempt to convince the man further, Shin pauses and waits for a response

The attendant looks a bit confused for a moment and then understands that nervousness must have overcome the young man. "I will see if the ArchMage is available to see you Lore Warrior Shinkirou. Please have a seat and I will send a missive to his Chambers."

After a brief time a messenger returns to the front desk, slightly out of breath. He speaks to the attendant who in turn motions towards Shin. The messenger quickly steps in front of Shin. "The ArchMage will see you in his chambers, but please do so with all due haste. He is in quite a hurry."

"Thank you very much." Shin quickly begins the great ascent up the tower. By the time he reaches the top he is greatly out of breath and quietly jokes to himself that they should probably set up a portal to bypass the stairs. He approaches the doors and knocks loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back