An Offer

Gunnar

Squire
Since I will be setting foot on land again, I figure I would offer.

Upon Saturday morning I will be instructing a simple course on fighting as a unit. Any of the adventuring class interested in partaking feel free to show up. Any experience (or none) and learned types are welcome (celestially inclined, healers..etc.).

-Zehnyu "Ghost" Shanshi
Keeper of the Dead
House of Temperance and Ruin

Saturday morning?

I'll be there.

-Kel

I will be there as well. Any idea where or when Saturday morning?

-Kelb Treebringer Wanderer

Zehnyu,

I'll try to be there. I thank you for helping grow the knowledge and experience of our community.

For those of you less familiar with Zehnyu, she's one of the most experienced members of this community, and her knowledge of warfare is extremely significant. She has been to many lands, and has seen what has worked, as well as what doesn't. If she is giving you advice, it is in your best interest to listen. I know that I would.

-Dominus Zeth
House of Pain and Purity.

Fighting as a unit is a thing I very much want to work on, thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Zeth,
If you could make sure someone either has a mug of coffee with more sugar than coffee (usually about four packetsworth), or dark ale from the cola root for me that morning, I would be much obliged.

Kelb,
Time is when I wake up. Place is probably in a large field near the water. I have a tendency of sleeping more these days, so we'll see on the time. Hopefully between ten or eleven bells in the morning.

I'm an older Felid that wears all black. Probably hard to miss. Well, if you're a friendly at least.

Heh.

-Z

Zehnyu....

A mocha coffee?

Kel,
Caramel is preferred.

Just not mint. I would like to teach this class; not murder and eat them.

-Z

Zehnyu,

If Master Kel is unable to make something happen, I'll do so. It may not be caramel, but it'll definitely be dark and sweet. Milk?

Also, do you know around what time you'll be running this class? I don't usually have a reason to push myself from the depths of my blankets early, and...honestly, I probably should do that more often.

-TheOtherZ

No milk please. Stomach doesn't like it anymore.

Probably between 10 and 11 bells in the morning. Will give people time to potentially put food in their face beforehand.

-TheOriginalZ

... I'll come say hi if I'm around... Stay safe ghostrider...

*the tone is joking and endearing*
Am I to understand your pinkie tail-end is still alive Avaran?

-Z

Back