An Open Letter to the Unbounded of Rathfall

Greetings my fellow Unbounded,

I come before you today alongside Squire Gregor, Kalinor, the Baroness Fallingstar, and others to request your active support in petitioning that the Rights of Werewolves be recognized and protected in the Realm. We seek others to join the delegation who plan to attend the Padishah of the Earth's Chosen to reform the cruel paradigm that has besought the Children of Moonfather for too long, and help Werewolves cast off the yolk of prejudice once and for all.

I implore any remaining Unbounded who have not yet taken Committed Action ((IBGA)) to join us as we entreat the Earth Chosen in Silkshore to do right by the Werewolves here in The Grimere Expanse.

You may have seen the posters advocating for Werewolves that were disseminated all over Rathfall last Market. It was I who hung them across the City, and I who lovingly collected the statements of countless citizens who also believe that Werewolves are People, as presented on those posters.

There is a long, inter-mist history of Werewolves being oppressed despite their capacity for benevolence, righteousness, and kindness. Long ago, before my exile from old Prademar, it was the Werewolves of Wayside who secretly and diligently protected my home village of Rosemont Grove from the hordes of Undead spewing out of the then Fallen Empire of Terna. Out there, at the edge of the Kingdom where we resided in remote wilds of hill and forest, with no Barony or Duchy to defend us, we did what we could to survive. Yet we endured, not by my efforts casting what paltry-few spells I could to defend our home, but by the sacrifice of hundreds of Werewolves, who saw our pitiful palisades wrought from broken bedposts and fallen tree limbs and had compassion on us. The Undead I fought back then were weak and few. That was because the onslaught that could have wiped out Rosemont Grove was culled by the Werewolf Tribe to the west of us, who bled and fell thanklessly for our sake.

While I can not repay the Were-Tribe of Prademar, I can work to repay their Kindred here in The Grimere Expanse, who similarly have insulated Rathfall from all manner of horrors that lurk in The Night. From the Curse of the Eyeblight, to the rumored incursion of Undead, to the Blight Itself, the Children of Moonfather have proven their innate Goodness through countless deeds of selfless valor. They are the ones who patrolled the streets at night to keep the Eyeblight from spreading like wildfire across the districts. They are what keep the undead in check where they lurk and scheme in the shadows. They are the reason Rathfall has not been ravaged by a menacing legion of greater Blighted monstrosities. They do so in the background, at unseen times and places that are too dangerous for us who do not have Moonfather’s gifts. And they will continue to, not because they seek anything in return, but because they understand that with Power comes Duty, and that if one is truly Strong, one must defend the Meek.

What I have witnessed of the Werewolves of Rathfall is consistent with the Legacy that the Werewolves of Wayside have left in my heart: they are People, but more importantly, they are Good People. They do their best to make the world around them safer for all of us. The very least we can do is acknowledge this simple Truth.

Please join us.

With humble Gratitude,
Housemother Adlao- HM, OPH

Last edited:
i don't how coles you where i lived at , a part of the troop that i was with had about a 1/3 of being werewolves
sable

Back