An Urgent Invitation.

Sheakhan

Adept
(The following would be posted, handed out, and conveyed via the dreaming to ensure that all those able to receive it will, and those that receive it will be able to understand the message. Simplified versions will also accompany so as to not alienate those of whom are not native common speakers or may have difficulties with some of the language used.)

To all citizens, residents, and members of the adventuring community in Sedovia whom it concerns,

I, Corynn of Clan Wicklon, wish to extend you an invitation, and a plea to attend a meeting on the 27th day of the month.

During the first eve of the gather, at 11 on the clock just outside of the tavern proper we will gather to hold discussion for those who wish for both involvement and information in the current and pressing activities in Foxbridge and Sedovia as a whole. We are called by the Land to form unions with each other, and it is in this way we wish to drive such conversation.

This invitation and following meeting is open to and intended for those individuals who consider themselves amongst the following:

-Those Adventurers, Entrepeneurs, Vagabonds, and Mercenaries with fewer than three years experience in their field.

-Inexperienced Adventurers, Entrepeneurs, Vagabonds, and Mercenaries who feel they have not yet begun to tap into their utmost potential ((OOG: 10th level and below))

-Those who find difficulty finding a niche, purpose, or voice in the local community.

-Those who feel as if they are without representation, groups they commonly associate with, or a clearly defined 'place' in their respective community.

-Those who are new to Sedovia, Foxbridge, and environs.

It is the humble belief of this worldly elf that the subject matter to be discussed is of the utmost importance and that all those able to attend should do so, and that the subject to be discussed is both imperative and time sensitive.

I look forward to meeting with you upon this Friday at eleven in the evening, and ask only that you inform your friends and family and attend promptly upon the hour so that we may quickly cover the topic at hand.

Pleasant pathways, Quiet dells,

-Son of Wicklon tree and branch. Son of Siobhan o'Wicklon. Branbearachcomharraineach Sealbhachruarachan MicOsgar O’Wicklon, Corynn O'Wicklon. Seer of the Tuatha de Ffinan.

Friend Corynn,

My apologies if this question has an obvious answer. It may be that I am over tired and missing it.

If you do not feel you fall into one of the above groups, are you still invited to participate or listen to the information presented?

Thank you, and I look forward to breaking bread with you and yours again soon,

Amory

Freewoman Amory,

At this time, no. In the future these matters will be expressed outside of those concerned but for this initial meeting we would ask that only those indicated attend.

If you know of any such persons it would be greatly appreciated if you could spread the word.

Your interest is appreciated and valued, and I thank you for it. Apologies of the response is not as anticipated.

-Corynn Wicklon o'Wicklon

Good day Corynn,

I have received your message and will most certainly add it to my schedule. I am eagerly awaiting to learn more about it and am about a days and a half travel till I land back in FoxBridge.
Furthermore, since I myself am of lower experience I know a good many others like me since we often travel together and will urge them to attend with me as well.
Lastly, I know that since I started showing up in Foxbridge right in the middle of curing the dragon and helping Lumos I was quite lost at times about exactly what we were doing but now that there seems to be new trouble brewing in the horizon I would like to keep well up to date on all the information so that I can best help this land.

Cheers,
-Lynwen Isobella of Ceriopolis

Greetings Lynwen,

I have copies of this invitation to hand out, which you can share among your fellow adventurers or we can meet them together to pass word along before the official gathering time... I should be arriving in town quite early in the day of meeting, so I will be easily found.
I look forward to seeing you shortly. Safe travels to you my friend.

Best Regards,
Óle

Friend Corynn,

I thank you for your response, and it was what I was thinking you were getting at.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you and yours, now or in the future.

Thank you,

Amory

Corynn,

While I will not be attending your meeting due to your requirements to do so, I wish to let you know that I support what you and your kin are doing by bringing folks together. Please let me know if you need any assistance from me.

-Durnic Daeron

Back