Andar

krieger

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Children of Andar I have terrible news.

Late Yesterday Evening the last of the foul monstrous undead of our long time foes the Undying Isles made a vicious attack against our very hearts. Our great city of Silverford has been attacked, our Queen Alicia DiFiligrino held under duress by this great enemy.
The city itself has been abandoned for the time being in the wake of this hideous attack.
Lord General Phant who has recently been returned to us, and the Healer General made a valiant stand in the palace in the wake of this travesty and even now begin to marshal our forces.
I plead with all of Andar to swallow deep your sorrow and indignation, and to not give way to panic and fear. I ask that you harbour deep your rage at this travesty and use it to fuel your will and courage. This is the last of this great foe The Wraith King himself has come to our shores so great was the misery inflicted upon him by our brave soldiers. Our victory here will ensure that generations yet uncounted will not have to face the nightmare from which we shall emerge. I ask that you stand strong, to look to one another for comfort and solace. Many of us are not warriors, many are not sorcerers, but all of us are the children of this great kingdom. We have endured worse, and survived better, together with all of our efforts combined no foe can match us. Many of us may think that we are weak against their fell sorcery and curses, and yes they are powerful, but they are few compared to the thousands that we are. We can triumph, we can retake our homes, and those that have been lost to us, but only if we stand fast in the face of this storm.
I ask that all of Andar stand with me, your fellow brothers and sisters, and take heart.

Arm yourselves children of Andar, build bright your fires at night, and look to your constables, militiamen, nobles, knights, and officers for further direction.

-Sir Krieger Draconigeva,

I am displeased with this development.

Back