Anniversary!

As of April 11th...well, today, I've been LARPing in the Alliance for three years. *sigh* It goes by quickly. Anyone else keep track? :ugeek:

Marcena said:
As of April 11th...well, today, I've been LARPing in the Alliance for three years. *sigh* It goes by quickly. Anyone else keep track? :ugeek:

I Just switch characters every year and a half or so, so every 18 months its like I'm playing a brand new game! How many times has that happened? Not enough, and far too often ^.^

(Also start a chapter if you want an extra special flavor to your larping) :mrgreen:

Im with Mike on this one...started playing in '89 (I think it was the 3rd event) and have been playing one side or the other till now :D

November of 1988 was when Heidi and I and my D&D group attended Ford Ivey's "Weekend Warriors."

Soon after I said "Why can't we write a game where everyone can play instead of a small group with a DM walking around with a clipboard after them?"

Little did I know what I was getting myself into...

Started October of 2003. I think most of us keep track, just not everybody admits to it. LOL :lol:

mikestrauss said:
Lets see... carry the 1...
Over half my life.

-MS

Ditto

Back