Announcement for all of Briarpass

Mobius

Squire
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Good people of Briarpass. Some time ago I was approached by Master Nanashi, Master Dramthin, and Mistress Liddia, acting as representatives of the people and the late Regent Effram, and asked to assist Briarpass in attaining her potential. I took this calling to the council of Regents in Arbor and told them I had been summoned to act as protector and guiding light for the province of Briarpass. There were misgivings and objections spoken both openly and behind closed doors, but as the sessions wound to a close I was confident the Council would act in Briarpass' best interest.

And now, friends, I am pleased to announce the Council of Wayside has spoken. They have accepted I, Renlee Firstborne, as Regent of the Briarpass province, and protector of her peoples. I am pleased, proud, and humbled by this station and will work hard and act honourably in its capacity. I plan to follow in the footsteps of Effram and continue to build Briarpass into a crossroads of culture, trade, prosperity and peace.

I do not plan to change Briarpass, for she is healthy and strong. However, I do have some ideas regarding how we can better live with eachother and grow as a province, so I will be speaking with the Master Council, and others, and discuss these improvements in the months to come.

I will also be looking for responsible, intelligent, and honourable people to fill positions such as Sheriff, Majordomo, Administer, Town Cryer, among others. Speak with me in private if you feel you are or know worthy people.

Please, feel free to send me pigeons, messages, speak in the dreamscape, or come visit me at the Buckland Brotherhood of the Light Chapterhouse. Together, we can keep Briarpass' tradition of strength and honour strong!

Regent Renlee Firstborne
Briarpass province

Back