Announcement! New Head of Logistics

cymryc

Squire
Please welcome Norman Berg as he takes charge of Logistics.

If you have any outstanding logistics issues please re-send them in.

A huge thank you to Leigh-Ann Magill for all of the hard work and hours of service she has given Alliance Oregon.

Thanks to Leigh-Ann for all your hard work you've done a good job!

Welcome Norm! May you not go insane from all our pestering and emailing!

Thanks for all your past work Leigh-Ann!!

Welcome to Logisticizing Norman!

As people have already said, thanks to L-A for all of her hard work all of this time.

And Norm... you really like being in trouble, don't you?

Thanks for all your work Leigh-Ann!
Congrats, Norm!

Thank you for all your effort, Leigh-Ann, you're awesome!! :)

Logistics is dead! Long live Logistics!

Thank you Leigh-Ann, and congraccoonations Norm!

Thanks everyone! Leigh-Ann is still helping us transition so you may still hear from her! Also, please also welcome Amanda to logistics as it only makes sense that she helps me with it. (Logistics is not a one person job, Leigh-Ann is just a logistics goddess)

Welcome to logistics Amanda! I will do my best not to do terrible terrible things to you with my Scroll Making.

Thank you Leigh-Ann, you're amazing!!

Congrats Norm & Amanda! Prepare your inbox ~.^

Thank you Leigh-Ann!! Enjoy your extra free time!

You've done fantastic Leigh-Anne! As somebody who used to lead logistics for another logistic heavy larp, let me say that it was so good to see somebody do a smashing job with speedy responses, good customer service, and accuracy. I've seen it where logistics is so poor that just trying to get an updated character card is a chore. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in to bring this chapter to the pinacle of awesome.

Back