Announcement of New Annagraph

*posted on the wall*

Good day to you all!

I am Adrianna de Vincenti. I have been appointed as the new Annagraph. I will be around and available this weekend to speak with and get any Liscenses or permits that you need. Below are the prices for the liscenses and permits that are offered.

Citizenship 1G
Traveler's Permit 5S
Vendello's Liscense 1G
Merchant's Liscense 2G
Harlot's Liscense 1G, must have examination slip from Earth Guild
(exam every six months)
Alchemist 5G

If you were waiting for any liscenses or permits and have not received them please write your name below and I will endeavor to have those ready for you.

I also need for those that have been issued any liscenses or permits to speak with me as well. Since unfortunately most of the records were burned in the fire that destoryed the old annagraph's office.

Thank you,

*signed*

Adrianna de Vincenti

*stamped with the offical seal*

Anagraph Adrianna de Vincenti,

I have need to speak with you about licenses not received, licenses I have, and other matters pertaining to your position. Would you prefer to meet at your office, or mine?

Welcome to the position.

Guild Mistress Maxondaerth-Turak,

I shall be about this coming weekend and can be found at my office. And thank you for the kind welcome.

Adrianna de Vincenti

Just for those that do not know, where perhaps is the anographs office located?

It appears that unfortunately you have stumbled onto an old post. The position of Anagraph no longer exists in the Crossroads. Instead, speak to the Magistrate's office for items of business. He can direct you to the appropriate clerk if necessary.

-Polare

Back