Announcements and Wares!

Garathon

NEPA Staff
Greetings Friends and Adventurers of Fairdale!

I have 2 announcements.

1. My forge is open for all of your arms and armor needs. I as of yet have no preordered product so if you have need please let me know and I will have it ready for the coming gather.

2. And also...

-Constant attacks during your stay in Fairdale getting you down?
-Undead hordes tiring you out?
-Fighting until dawn sapping your energy?
-Ever fall asleep just before your friends really need you?
-Has early morning fatigue equalled early moring resuerrection?

Then I have a product for you! I have been working with the brewers of Blythedale to create a brand new kind of ale.

I present to you Blue Lightning (oog-Red Bull)! An ale that will keep you up even if the Trolls keep you down!

For a paltry 5 silver you can stay awake longer then you enemies and ensure your "A" game when fighting the untiring enemies of free men and women.

I have quite a bit but not an unlimited supply of this new ale therefore I will be selling this in the tavern, but I will also accept preorders! Feel free to send me a private dream if you are interested.

ALL MAJOR COINS EXCEPTED!

Garathon said:
ALL MAJOR COINS EXCEPTED!

What minor currencies are you accepting as it appears that you will NOT be accepting their Magesties' coin? I have a pile of oak leaves in front of my office, I'm given to understand certain Goblin tribes accept them as legal tender.
-Sheriff Davin Holst

PS- That was a jest, I am capable of them on occasion. As for your blacksmithing wares, the guard is always in need of crossbow bolts, spears and shields. If you have a forge in the area I would be interested in speaking with you about some long-term work.

Sherriff Holst,

I would be happy to discuss with you long term work and my forge is located in Fairdale. You may private dream me at your convenience or find me at the next gather.

In service,

Squire Garathon

Is it possible for you to silver a short sward or two I can lend to newer people in town. I worry so about everyone especially this time of year.

Zat

Back
Top Bottom