Annual Feast to honor the heroes

On behalf of his Royal Majesty, King Nathanial Daefell of the Kingdom of Valdanis, a dinner in honor of the Heroes of the Blood Islands will be held.

His Grace, Duke Corbell of New Malladonia, has been given the honor of hosting this very auspicious occasion. The Festivities will be held on the 13th of February in the Ducal Manor in New Malladonia. Along with honoring the Heroes of the Blood Islands, his Grace, on behalf of his Majesty King Daefell, will bestow the Honors of the Kingdom, conduct the Kingdom's annual auction and also supply the attendees with a grand feast.

This missive is being sent throughout the kingdom, as well as to the surrounding kingdoms, in hopes that it finds its way to those who were either involved or to those wish to honor them and share in the festivities.

This affair will also play host to dignitaries from other Kingdoms in the hopes that the jovialness of the occasion might put a calm air to strengthen alliances and promote good will.

Strength in Unity

Lord Seiptae, Royal Scribe of the Kingdom of Valdanis

Forgive my ignorance, but I am unschooled as to the location or principalities owned by Valdanis, none of my maps of the area surrounding Wayside indicate this kingdom either, might someone be willing to spare a few minutes to remedy my confusion?

- Barrister Enan Bluewater

It is anot'er continent quite a ways North of Wayside. If you wish to go, I am heading dhe way myself and could give you a ride.

Fortune and Love,

~Ambassador Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi

Barrister Enan Bluewater,
The Kingdom of Valdanis is further North of Prathmore. Many who adventure here also travel from Valdanis, Elle is herself the diplomat from this proud and wonderful land. I myself am the emmasary from the Leaf Crown to Valdanis. If you have the chance to attend such a delightful feast and meet his and her heighness, I suggest it.
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Back