Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Maybe a 2-day instead

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • No, I'm planning on going to one of those other things

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No (Other, please specify)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
We've been looking at dates for another event this year (between July and November, since that's a big gap) and there's really only a couple that we can find at sites that we use normally. The best one also lends itself to the potential of a three day event, but we need your opinion before we reserve the site, since we've scheduled events over this same weekend in the past and didn't end up getting enough players to pay for the site, and we don't want to do that again. Here's what we're proposing:

Three day event at Camp Sheppard over Labor Day weekend (September 2nd - 5th).
The Pros:
*Three day
*No school for some (Universities on the quarter system, mostly)
*Another event in the big gap
*Probably good weather
*It's not over Alliance Oregon, Legacies, Shadow Accord, or Frontiers.

The Cons:
*It is over the following events: PAX, Bumbershoot, Kumoricon, Portland Pirate Festival, and an SCA event.

Let us know what you think, by posting and voting, and do it ASAP, the longer we wait, the more likely it will be that our site won't be available and then we get no event at all!

If I haven't shipped out by then, and I probably won't have, then I would definitely go.

Yes!!!! multiplied by, like, seven!

I'd be down but I'm still in the desert for that weekend. Surrounded by ...well... 24/7 hot and cold running awesome.

krieger said:
I'd be down but I'm still in the desert for that weekend. Surrounded by ...well... 24/7 hot and cold running awesome.

Well you can always come up here and cool off lol

Back