Another set of armour for sale!

Klanger

:whaa: :whaa: :whaa: :whaa: Selling Klangers full set of armour and his axe! $300 for the armour and $50 for the axe. together...$325. Let me know first come first serve. :) No I wont part out the armour hehe.

I hope that does not mean a nekked dwarf running around! :whaa: :shock: :whaa: :wacko: :disgust:

Or a dwarf in a Borat. *shudder* I am tempted by the Axe but have GenCOn coming up and stuff coming in already.

So is Klanger's next set of armour a chariet (wheel chair)?

Who is this Klanger fellow? ;)

Don't need money right away. If you want the axe Brett let know and its yours.

Klanger said:
Don't need money right away. If you want the axe Brett let know and its yours.

If it's the double headed axe like my memory says then yeah I'll take you up on that.

You changing characters on us? Going to go with a Dark Elf now? :p

Yup the two headed one and its your. Lol to old and broken to be running around like a kid in full armour. Too much makeup but I was looking at that lol.

I'm guessing after your spill you've decided to do something a little less active like artisan or merchant? We're gonna be sad to see Klanger go, but you not getting injured is far more important.

I'm just trying to build myself a foam armoury lol.

I would be interested in the armor. I'd have to look at it again to see how much it fits.

I can just picture Artie walking around in it for protection. With his hat on, lol. "Try and frame me ya bastards!"

Wed night we can't stay but I can meet ya at corys or the bar?

Sure, meet at Cory's around 7?

Sold to Abbey, please delete thread admin types :)

Back