Another threat emerges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkalin3

Knight
Adventurers and Friends,

A large army of constructs and golems has appeared far to the east in Dwarfholme. They've begun an aggressive strip mining plan and have started moving further west. Farmers and Villagers are given no relief, if they are caught, they are simply murdered. Some however are even unluckier. These men posses a way to force their spirits into the golems, enslaving them as servants.

The Legion has moved into position to support evacuations of the villages near these mad men. However, my forces have been left depleted due to the attacks by the plague creatures. We are trying to buy time until Dwarfhome's armies can mobilize.

I need help in this endavour. Either imediately or during the market day. I'm not sure we can defeat this enemy with our numbers currently but, we can at least buy time until evacuate and form a plan of attack.

Jared Silverstar

Armies have begun to arrive to answer the call.

The Brotherly Cities have some hope. It's become clear that that's where these monsters are heading.

We've suffered losses, as my men have been engaging this threat mostly alone.

However, we'll continue to buy time for as long as we can.

Thanks to a young Defender we were able to survive an encounter with one of those things that has been trapping people. It appears their strategy is to send these things by themselves into villages to create an army out of the inhabitants of the villages. I'm having any men I can spare continuing the study of its shell in hopes of finding a weakness.

Right now if you wish to help the best thing to do is to assist Thaddeus and Stonefist in preparations.

Good Luck,
Jared

~Ballad of the Defensive of Dwarfholm~

Way deep down, in the depths of Dwarfholm’s stony halls,
Stood legion after legion, of Golems fierce and strong

And those who would oppose them, ne’er would last long,
For in the flesh be chained and bound, their spirits stripped and gone.

But Hark! Amidst the peasants screams, as fleeing they did run,
Came to bare a mighty force, the town of heroes comes!

Side by side they gathered, a great shield wall they formed,
And with one heart and with one sword, did break upon the raging storm.

At times they were surrounded; at times the earth did quake,
But nothing, even dragon's fire, enduring will could break.

By
Braxton of Koroshi- eyewitness and participant.

Well done, Braxton. I suspect the tune will be sung many times by those saved by the collective efforts that night.

Stremthi of the Menelen Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back