Antlers and wooden armor

Lemmonaid

Heyyyy back at it again. I have 2 questions this time:
1- is it possible for a MWE using the national packet to have small antlers as horns? or is that to similar wo wildkin.

2- is there a limit on thickness/material for 'wood' armor? Obviously thick, real wood would be hard to play in (and could damage weapons) and bark may be to brittle. It's listed as light armor, but I'm not sure of the specific rules regarding it.

also, where do you guys make the little pixel dudes in your signature? It's super cute <3

Heyyyy back at it again. I have 2 questions this time:
1- is it possible for a MWE using the national packet to have small antlers as horns? or is that to similar wo wildkin.

2- is there a limit on thickness/material for 'wood' armor? Obviously thick, real wood would be hard to play in (and could damage weapons) and bark may be to brittle. It's listed as light armor, but I'm not sure of the specific rules regarding it.

also, where do you guys make the little pixel dudes in your signature? It's super cute <3

1. We have that in Seattle; we only ask that makeup and ears could not be mistaken for a kyn (prominent elf ears, as an example).

2. There is no limit, no. If you have safety concerns, we would definitely recommend engaging with your local marshals.

Back