Any Alliance-Safe Ultralights for sale

strago

Hey,

I'm just trying to look for someone that could build me two alliance-safe (approval guaranteed) ultralights. All I'm looking for is, one longsword & one shortsword. I'd expect to pay for shipping and materials/labor, and was told most likely it'd be doable for $50-60; either way if this is something that anyone can do for me, please let me know, via reply or PM. Thanks!

-James aka Strago Bloodshade (Alliance Deadlands "newbie")

There is no such thing as an "approval guaranteed" ultralight, as ultralights are, in and of themselves, an alternate weapon construction by the rulebook and are not required to be accepted at all.

However there are a number of foam-smiths out there who have a very good track record of making ultralights that pass marshal inspections and withstand a fair amount of play time. ;)

If you're looking to use them in Deadlands you should be fine, as I know they allow ultralights, but not all chapters do.

Hey again,

First off, thanks for the advice/pointers on ultralights; I only play the deadlands chapter, but didn't know about that ruling, so that's at least something new.

Second, and this goes to anyone else reading the above post, i've already gotten two contacts for the weapons, and so it looks like i won't need to look any further for help. I wouldn't mind if anyone out there would like to post a good foam-smith for possible future purchases...

-James aka Strago

I contacted you buddy, I'm happy to make stuff for you in the future as well :)

However Will Kinkade is another very good weapon smith out on the EC too. (Koshi on the boards?)

Back