Any Beaverton LARPers?

Bob

Hiyas, Im curious if anyone in the Beaverton LARPs? Cause Im new and I want to know more about it and what not, even help properly one day build a PC, Also be nice to have someone to talk to about LARP and go to events with... not easy alone!

Sorry, missed this. Yes, there are quite a few of us around.
Usually I am running Sunday sparring, but things have been very busy the last few months. I do hope to run again soon, particularly somewhere with covered area because winter is a thing.

Hiyas, Im curious if anyone in the Beaverton LARPs? Cause Im new and I want to know more about it and what not, even help properly one day build a PC, Also be nice to have someone to talk to about LARP and go to events with... not easy alone!
I live right off of 185th, myself

If you guys are new to LARPing or have no equipment, NPCing is completely free and we provide you everything you need for the entire event. Weapons, armor, masks, etc; all you have to do is bring dark clothing and lots of socks.

Check out my New Player FAQ if you'd like to quickly be brought up to speed and have some of your questions answered: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LnO6UZJSJmppRw2uJnrUWkYSqfWL0gw9W0RF36zk1TY/edit

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email me at newplayer@allianceoregon.com.

Back