Anyone alive out there?

lukeskywkr

Only two weeks until next event guys, get excited.
Is anyone in the GC/livonia area interested in some kind of fighter practice before then?

I will 90% make it... and I am getting jazzed up about it. :)

Paul

Looks like I won't be making it this time around. Came into some time off this week and made the mistake of letting my mom find out, so I just drove from Ohio up to Conn. and am continuing up into VT for the week, and driving back so there goes the gas budget for a while. Sorry guys, will hope to make one before the year gets out.

Maxondaerth said:
Looks like I won't be making it this time around. Came into some time off this week and made the mistake of letting my mom find out, so I just drove from Ohio up to Conn. and am continuing up into VT for the week, and driving back so there goes the gas budget for a while. Sorry guys, will hope to make one before the year gets out.

*looks at you dissaprovingly*

I hate you just a little Jeff. :)

Paul

Maxondaerth said:

Of course... you can't make it, when I finally can...

Back