Anyone care to join in a honest coyote's game?

It seems I'll be traveling to these lands very soon. So I'm bringing a little something we used to do in my home pack lands! I'll be offering a couple baskets filled with awesome stuff such as food, sweets, alchemy, potions, adventurer wears, and something that really make the basket really worth participating in. So I adjusted the game a bit to make it more common folk friendly.

There are raffle tickets. You buy the ticket, write which basket the ticket is for. You get one ticket and I keep its twin for the drawing.

You can buy as many tickets as you wish! There is no limit.

You cannot know specifically what is in the baskets. You cannot see the baskets either (I'm not carrying them around) however the baskets will be of equal value. I will tell you one difference. Last time this game ran was in Arandin and one basket had a brown leather bag and the second had a black burlap bag.

The ticket prices are as follows: 2 silver per ticket, 6 per gold. All you need to do is find me (its not that hard) and ask to buy tickets.

I should be arriving in your lands, my senses are telling me, in September. I hope to meet all of you soon and good luck to those who participate!

Always in Service,
Corporal Zimps of Odenis

ps. im a coyote-kin wearing forest green and black with a wooden shield crested with a majestic black swan and vigilant coyote with a rose and green tapestry.
I also want to add, I dont know what the mist will let me carry, but I will update if I will have yummy treats available for sale also. I usually have some sort of tasty wares for sale, made from the freshest grain and produce available in Odenis.

Back