Anyone excited for the next event? Espically the festival.

Re: Anyone excited for the next event? Espically the festiva

*sigh* so not ready for this. :whaa:
I mean, finding non-pyrotechnic effects and making them is so hard to do. And takes up a lot of time. Then there's the extra fog machines that need enhancments, the stobe lighting and black lighting, making more 2H large weapons, the extra 100 arrow packets, :ninja: mounting the ballista onto a moblie wagon, the large size rocks take up a lot of foam, attaching the last bracing beams onto the trebiche, :shock: trying to machine the multi-trigger trap mechanism, wiring the peg board right so it goes off in the right sequence, picked up the wrong connectors for the venting system, :twisted:

Now that I think about it some more, this is going to be so much fun. :whistle:

I am so looking forward to the Festival, and after that last post, I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to the weekend!!!!! :wub2:

I am also excited to see what Andy brings to the Hero Fight! :p

Heard and saw rumors of clan Kalidor dropping in, I'll be prepp ing measures for antics :shades:

Sakero303 said:
Heard and saw rumors of clan Kalidor dropping in, I'll be prepp ing measures for antics :shades:

I wish you luck son.

It's called smoke bombs and numbers :thumbsup: But Aye, I'll take the luck on it!

SQUEEEEEEEEE i cant wait!!!! only 4 more sleeps!!!!

Meh

Harlequin Katzchen said:
SQUEEEEEEEEE i cant wait!!!! only 4 more sleeps!!!!

I'm excited too :). Was a little antsy the first time out, but on the Monday morning I woke up and it was like... oh it's over :tears: can't wait to get back into it! Based on last event's RP I've decided to make two of my feathers grey (calm, kind), which will make my feathers black-grey-white =Z. Monochromatic not intentional, but the colour combination fits overall.

I'm going to try to get some grey spray paint, there are some red feathers in the mixed bag of black white & red feathers I got, so I'm hoping I can spray paint them grey to achieve what I'm going for.

Also been practising Archery at a range here in Calgary, no one else in my team seems archery inclined. I hope the targets aren't *too* far away =Z Esp since I don't have the archery skill so I have to fire from two paces back.

Actually I've discovered I like archery as a hobby, and the fees at the Calgary Archery Centre are *very* reasonable ($10 for the day, $6 to borrow a bow & 3 arrows - you can stay all day up until they close.)

Been slaving away for weeks making sure this would be an epic time.. :)

So I expect great things :D

Abbey, you forgot the motion-sensors, flame thrower and Tasers. I agree, SO much fun this weekend!!

:zonks:

Cory vetoed the flame thrower. Something about safety. :roll: As for the motion-sensors and tasers, I wanted to leave some surprises. :ninja:

Back