Anyone heard from Roy Booth (Owner North MN)

squeegee

Scholar
I'm almost sure that something must be wrong with Roy. Maybe he is sick or something? Who knows? I've been trying to get into contact with him for about 2 months now with no luck (The man is busy and all). I see that he hasn't logged onto the boards in over a month and a half. Seems strange to me because he should be out of his "seasonal writing" time. I'm just hoping that he's alive at this point. I like to think so because his blog (found here on his MySpace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=42831173) doesn't seem to list anything wrong. His blog just talks mostly about how successful he is, that makes me think that everyone in the Booth family is doing fine. It’s regularly updated so he must have access to a computer. I was hoping to get into contact with his staff to ask about the 2009 season but it would seem that none of them have ever posted or have accounts. I can’t get an update on my character from him because I can’t get to him or his staff. Quite frankly this is a point of aggravation for me. Mostly I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Roy, and what is going on with the NMN 2009 season.

I will try to find out some information for you.I know his wife had the baby in the beginning of the year he may be busy with that.

-Renee Iovino
Alliance Chairperson

:( You aren't the only one trying to get a hold of him! We have a post in the OOG section of his boards...i am sure you have seen it. There are quite a few people that are interested in seeing whats up for 2009

I sent him a personal e-mail last wed asking how he was as well as the baby, if it had arrived yet. No response yet.

-Ryan

I read on his blog that the baby was delivered and was fine. Sounds like it went well.

Back