Anyone Near me?

Shogun99

Is there any one near bandon oregon that could Teach me? how to do every thing inside of the larp events?

Well, I might be the closest, living in Eugene, but I have no car....

What is it you're looking to learn? Boffer combat?

Well i want to learn everything. How,donts,whys..everything Combat would be a huge +

So here's what I can't do. I can't help you in person prior to an event

Here's what I -can.- I can link a few YouTube videos that Alliance Seattle has put up, recording some encounters, so you at least have an idea of what it looks like. Also, if you find us on Facebook, and obtain the rulebook, you can probably get some basics explained to you.

You're going to end up learning most of the rules at an event, though. That's pretty typical, but Alliance Oregon and Seattlr are both pretty newbie-friendly, so you should have a positive experience.

That would be very helpful thanks XD and the next event is in october right?

Shogun99 said:
That would be very helpful thanks XD and the next event is in october right?

Alliance Oregon is oct 11 - 13. However, Alliance Seattle has an event the last weekend of June, as well as remarkably rare 4 day event (Thurs - Monday), Aug 28 - Labor Day.

also unless we are rolling Oregon games in the Astoria area (or somewhere else in Oregon), the Seattle chapter games would be closer. They usually run in Millersylvania, WA.

Back