Anyone Out There?

Is anyone alive out there? Bane looks forward to seeing you all at the coronation coming up. Things aren't as busy on my estates and i will be adventuring again soon. Redd? Tadron? Celeste? Maxwell? anyone around?

Bane
HoG

Dhey are all here s'far as I know. Whole house of games. Ahlana, Tadron, Redd...met Maxvell a time or two. But dhey do nye speak much on dhe Dreamrealms. I have heard much of you, sir. I am certain dhey will be happy to see you again.

Fortune And Love Find You Where'er,

~Doctore Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi
Ambassadore of Salamis
Among Other Things

Bane.
So this is the point where i would say something like " don't worry your furry litle dress" or "Barby how have you been." :lol: But i'll just say Hello

Hello
It will be good to have you back. I'm afraid though, i have as much catching up on things as you do.

This should be fun.

Welcome back one and all!

Mayhap the HoG numbers shall see themselves restored?

Life has taken a toll on us all.

~Ahlana~

I'll be around, but don't expect me to go through everything again just because more people show up! I'm a very busy.... something. ;)

Today, I'm sky!

Bane,

You were missed!! It is good to see you again. I look forward to healing you =P

Bob the Blacksmith

HEY!!! Maybe you can bring all of your HoG members down to Prath-Moore to help us kill some Dark Elves!!!! Looks like you got a lot more numbers now!!!! We might make a stand just yet!

Durk

Whats going on down there? What did these dark elves do?

Bane

It is a long and sorted tale. Basically, they are taking the surface lands of Bel'Aroth as their own. In order to do that, they are killing all the surface dwellers of Bel'Aroth. Women and Children, Elves, Dwarfs, Humans, Orcs, and any other race that lives on the Surface.

There is a resistance starting that could use any and all help. Voth is heading up this resistance and would welcome any help.

Durk

Killing Women and CHILDREN!!! I will have to see what I can do to travel the mists. I will talk with my friends and family here in Horns End and maybe we can all travel through the mists together to help.

Bane

The remaining people of Prath-Moore, and Bel'Aroth as a whole, would appreciate the help. I would recommend contacting Voth prior to your arrival. I look forward to fighting along side all of you in the future.

Durk

Back