Apologies for my Abscence in the Early Days of Aquarius.

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
I have been called by the Kingdom to serve as the Ambassador and Military Aid Liaison to the Ternian Empire. I will be coordinating humanitarian aid and military support using the resources of the Vornae through out the Empire. I fear I will be fully dedicated to this task for the next several months and unable to attend market gathers. If I learn information that is vital to the success of the adventuring community I will inform you with most haste.

The Ternians find themselves besieged by undead from many sides- as the majority of the Kingdom is in fact transformed into servants of the Hook Lineage. There appear to be several powerful Liches who all have traces of Viktor's personality and are in fact now Childe of his in a fashion since he split. The couple remaining cities and various free towns and safe guild halls all remain strong and fight with the strength and honor of true Ternians but they need aid and that is why I will be apart from you. I have encouraged the Emperor to reach out to the adventuring community when he needs aid for spear tip missions, or missions requiring finesse that his Legions lack.

The Olethorn Empire or whatever they are truly called- the force of Orcs and Ogres from Anret I fear are a significant threat. They threaten forcible race change to captured individuals, they practice strange flesh golemancy, and they are generally very aggressive. They seem to hail from the part of Anret connected to the Ternian Empire by the land bridge in the South of Terna and I have fear they will soon take advantage of the Ternians weakness. IF not that I have no doubt they will begin to use the 8 portals as launch pads for lightning raids or even war parties across all of the Kingdoms. I hope they do not learn to use the portals with any accuracy. I truly hope those who are less preoccupied then me will put focus into either stabilizing or shutting the portals.

Lastly, we enter the Age of Aquarius complete with the return of Anret and the formation of the Super Continent that Terna has always truly been. The time of Dragons, Fae, and Primordials has returned. We must carefully cultivate friendships if we are too survive the War that these three creatures will soon wage upon each other. I for one would place our trust in the Elder Dragons BUT we must learn how to communicate with them with more reliability as right now we have little hope to draw their attention with any regularity. But as part of this may I warn all who would listen against dealing with the Fae or Jinn as both deals and wishes always have a horrid price and dubious return. Power is better accumulated via knowledge and friendship then as they would hand it too you. That is not to say they can not be allies or can be used to aid us in the RIGHT circumstance.

Many good thoughts and words for all of you my fellow adventurers. May the stars guide you in all you do.

Lady Fallingstar

Last edited:
Back