April 15th Favorites Thread

Kitaruen

Knight
I had food poisoning this weekend from bad oysters before the event. So I was a bit droopy but still had a lot of fun. I feel back to normal now! Just a few of my favorites in no particular order.

• Leviathan prep mod- playing M and PCs getting the order of the puzzle right on the first try.
  • Last Crow shaman narration followed by a mad dash. 75 seconds to find Codner and life him. Not shabby.
  • Mirrors...huh
  • Spider prep mod taking a moment to talk about the cinematics of the fight after wards. Really cool when you think about the imagery of some of the battles. Also good job Tulli at being a big mean spider with a heart of gold!
  • Dark Elf Tea Time I do not even know where to start. 13 PCs, 3 NPCs, 3 Hours of straight RP. I was really proud of everyone for bringing their A game on the politics. Its not for everyone, but man was it awesome. Call out to Thomas for coming out as Lord K, and Tabby for being fierce in her first major NPC role.
  • Unicorn blood and spiders cause perpetually bleeding unicorn heads are fun.
  • I really enjoyed playing the singing rogue especially when I got silenced and got to have murder eyes for only said Silencer...
  • PLOV!
  • Having Saar politics take at most 30 minutes and be just as satisfying as the Dark Elf stuff. Shout out to deer murder with Star chewing on its neck.
  • Playing M for round 2...the looks of the rest of the plot team as they peaked into the room was great, and poor Codner trapped in a waking dream lol
  • Mirwhyne finale getting ganked late at night.
  • Beyonder Fight Stage 2 a highly experimental mod design that worked so so but most folks rolled with it anyway. I appreciated people actually rping the swim thru the layers. Lessons learned on that one for sure.
  • Seeing a new player who I knew years ago from Nero and not recognizing them because of an awesome costume.
  • Sids Gnome - whom I shall forever now dub Papa - talk about a good looking outfit pieced together out of monster camp
  • Having so many NPCs that were totally awesome that Julia and I both went almost half the event before we swung pipe.

-Spider Island shenanigans. I am so glad we went and the roleplay that has come from it. Really showed how well we all can do if we work as a team and listen.

-Falling down a hill on a Euphoria effect after the Mirwhyne fight. Did I hurt myself? Yes! Was I too giddy to care? YES!

Mirwhyne fight with Glenn, Riqi, Isabo, Lorelei, Auryn, and Lydia. It was tough, but we had a good crew for it. It was hilarious to see the look on Rob's face when Auryn went from scared the last time he asked for narrative break to Angry.

( I know Auryn gets the reputation for being soft and conciliatory but honestly when the cards are down in a fight against an enemy Auryn usually needs to be talked down from straight up murder - Auryn just has the good grace to surround themself with reasonable people who will talk them around and ground them when it gets to that point. )

When Gertie silenced the singing rogue and hopped right into a circle of power where he couldn't go

The fact that during Tea Negotiations that everything stayed level and everyone kind of picked up everything that the others were putting down despite communication hiccups. I'm not the best at getting my point across but others always manage to pick up my intent.

Late night bad decisions group lucid dreaming with Auryn's Guilty Conscious Almiraj in NPC camp.

It was fun to be an NPC- although I missed Tuli-ness.

I loved seeing my husband get into the fighting! Larp may still be more my game but at least he knows what I’m talking about now!

Weapon advice from Ethan and Ryan!

Being the “big bad” spider mommy!

Being a bunny/wolf that couldn’t make up its mind to run or attack.

Being proud of the people to figure out the undead puzzle!

NPCing a prison guard in a prison break!

Dysylvia “I was talking about me!” Lol lol

Watching the fight on the field and getting a little video of it

Thanks everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back