April 18th Weekend Event Preregistration

Kitaruen

Knight
Welcome Everyone to the April 18th Weekend Event Prereg.
The Event will take place at Hoover Forest Preserve Kendall County at 11285 West Fox Road Yorkville, IL

This is a new site with beds, showers, and general amenities we have been lacking. The price for the event is $50, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $40.
The site opens 6PM on Friday the 18th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always.

A food plan for an additional $10 will be available. This includes a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. NPCs are free to play however are asked to pay for their meal plans.

Preregistrations should include needed tags, MIs, spells, and whether you want a food plan. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday April 15th at midnight. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QkNiliIufYqNxF1tqMm8nacpfMVlxUQJ_AuQpQ4CcC8/viewform

PCs.
1. Alexander T (Silp)
2. Nick P (Foss)
3. Paul F (Jehan)
4. Daphne P (Eve)
5. Derek S (Sam)
6. Ian S (Draco)
7. Mike T (John)
8. Josh B (Keeper)
9. Tom E (Corvo)
10. Amanda F (Lydia)
11. Vicki P (Elle)
12. Ryan Z (Tets)
13. Carrie Z (Pebbles)
14. Matt N (Kalin)
15. Thomas M (Bart)
16. Aaron V (Gnot)
17. Dawn V (Dont)
18. Will H (Runt)
19. Kim H (Maglin)
20. Rob S (Eric)
21. Jen W (Arsita)
22. Mik D (Urboel)
23. Peter B (Sae Azaka)
24. Steph S (Elf)
25. Brian G (Dark elf)
26. Emily G (Elf)
27. Joe (New)
28. Amy D (Chip)
29. Alyssa W (Nara)
30. Dave G (Enan)
31. Mark M (Sebastian)
32. Chris B (Shinobi)
33. Tristan W (Frederick)
34. Andrea R (Lilly)
35. Seamus C (Tarqaq)
36. Tim F (Vexx)
37. Cindi (??)
38. Ryan B (Uncle/Papa D)
39. Aaron D (Zandarini)
40. Annette S (Sin)
41. Nate S (Nikolai)
42. Ted K(new)

NPCs
1. Rob D
2. Ryan B
3. Nate B
4. Kyle S
5. Carly B
6. Nedda C
7. Ariel T
8. Nebeal C
9. Maxwell H
10. Dan D
11. Mason B
12. Joanna A
13. Teague M

Last edited:
An official post will be made shortly. However I wanted to clarify that the "Spring Festival Feast" is part of the $10 meal plan. The meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.

People may also, as usual, bring any aditional side dishes or food to sell in game along with everything else. The Spring Festival would be a great time to do this, as tables for IG merchants/other NPC/PCs will be set up/provided around the main area.

The dessert contest is free to consume/participate in.

Are we using the same buildings as last event?

Wow, one week to the event and the PC ratio is almost 2 to 1... It's like a plot team's dream come true! ;)

...and that dream's gone. Almost 3:1 now...

Where's Archimedes? Or Dured'hel? :(

Wow, is there always such a ridiculously huge player base? I'm not complaining mind you, as an NPC it just looks like I may be a bit run ragged by Sunday

Actually this ratio is better than some of our past ones. 4:1 as opposed to 7:1.

And for the first half of the event I'll actually be on the PC side, so uh... Sorry. :p

We've run events before with about the same number of PCs and roughly half as many NPCs, it works out.

You guys have to remember Kyle and Rob both count as 3 npcs... :)

And Ryan and Carly are both one man plot armies by themselves... Should be fine...

Worse case I can always dark side a bit.. Heck I recommend to everyone to npc a short shift!

Y'all know I'm always game to hop fence, and y'all know my strong suits. You lemme know.

Heck, I always bring my "NPC base black" outfit even!

Dure'daddy, aka Papa D, Uncle D Mr. Sachs

Ryan, the Dure'daddy wasn't on the list when I posted...

And well, as for NPCing - I'm always willing to play a jackass magister... I sorta have the market cornered on it... :)

I think Gandian has done it. ;)

Back