April 2011 Favorite Moments

Jim

Scholar
It sounds like everyone had a good time! Let's hear your favorite moments!

Mine are:

Magus Ceccato antagonizing the gypsy women for a drink.

Court and all it's pomp, circumstance, and fun! Congratulations to everyone who was there to receive their awards.

All the great food! You guys really turned out a fantastic spread!

2nd Portal fight! It was a great battle.

Slojo and the old man! Great NPCs on the fly.

I had a great event and great RP! Thank you to all the PCs and NPCs that made this event great!

Again, special thanks to Mike for the awards and court script! Special thanks to Cat for all her work coordinating the feast and decorating the tavern. And for those awesome masks! Special thanks to Cooksey for stepping up and doing an excellent job his first time out as lead NPC!

And a very special thank you to Eric for all his hard as a member of the plot time! May he enjoy his time as a PC!!

Fighting the umberhulk and the kobold sneaking up with a 50 assassinate.

The gypsy servants comment. So close to a gypsy curse. So close. :D

The crazy dream sequence. That Raphael kid is insane. I was glad to be able to be a part of the insane gypsies.

The NPCs. They were so willing to roleplay everything. They really helped make the game amazing.

Getting trained in scroll making. That was some killer RP.

Chilling with the Silver Foxes and everyone else. So much fun.

Playing with all of the awesome people down in SF. Thanks for a killer game, guys! :D I really appreciate how welcomed I felt. I hope to be back soon!

Looking for trouble and lair cards was a great way to get exercise and kill things. I got out of the tavern more than I have in ages.

Hanging with Barbara was awesome, I got to hear tons of stories from Oregon and Seattle. Doing the gypsy celestial caster tag-team boom was so much fun! Also, we totally should have gypsy-cursed that guy to always wear bright colors or something equally bad. :D

Court was fun, especially the increasingly drunken Sir Marcus/Baron. Though it seems that I blush easily and I was matching my jacket every time I got called up. :oops:

The food at the feast was delicious. Mmm, bacon mac n' cheese and gumbo...

Also, great showing from all the NPCs, especially the new ones.

Doing my gypsy war flounce, bellowing, "Create Undead my voice! Destroy the living! You shall have man flesh!"

The feast was a lot of fun!

Being able to actually affect things with a low level caster (my new character).

Adventuring with Prashka and the Silver Foxes was awesome.

The RP with the visiting nobles from a distant land.

The RP with a concerned Sir Markus after a night without sleep and him learning about fay stuff.

The RP with the new MWE in town and the frogs and running up to the tavern to fetch a silver platter of cookies to bribe them into giving up loot with out fighting...

The mass fights with the undead and magic destroying swirls... yes all of the fights

Playing a joke with time delayed ale on some unsuspecting elf friends/teammates in order to know it was going to be strong enough to satisfy the duke, barons, knights, magistrate, and others for the feast later, and seeing it thoroughly make him drunk along with most the nobles just before Court.

I'm glad everyone liked the golden ale. I am sorry there was only enough to make 5 batches. I'll see what I can do about making more for when the queen and king come.

Filling the (fetch me a drink) roll of drink provider to the nobles with the lacking tavern staff and the comments and compliments that arose.

The death dream

The look on Sir Markus's face in many of the RP scenes as he was the either impressed or shocked by the way Leata is changing/growing.

And staff I'll make you all the masks you want just send me your lists, #s, brief descriptions, and if you can a reference pic from the net.

And best the Baron whispering in my ear when putting awards around my neck.... loved it!

Kobolds and gnolls... oh how I missed your simpleness.

The feast, so much good food.

The awards.... and tripping over my own tail when getting up and falling on my butt in front of everyone and the Duke and the Baron.

The conversation with my tail after it tried to kill me.

Getting told "you clean up good" by all the noble-types.

Having the ever loving piss scared out of me by Prashka... in AND out of game. Girl, you crazy good.

Portal breaking 1 - the body pile as we were all getting the heck out of there!

Portal breaking 2 - Channeling Tigger, and the conversation of 'these things just keep coming... yeah, but they also just keep dropping money. I think I'm ok with this.'

Watching the Duke get arrested for treason... then being told later that the catalyst we're looking for is The Last Breath of an Innocent Man and having quite possibly the worst thought ever... :funny:

Single best event I've had in years, possibly since the Strega.

Super props to staff and the NPCs.
Super props to Cat and Mike for making the feast and award ceremony the spectacular thing it was.

Back