April 2012 Event!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is April 13-15 at Millersylvania State Park ELC.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends March 30th. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by April 6th.

If you Pre-Register by April 6th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.
Basic Pages' cost will be $22.50 Pre-Pay, $30 if only Pre-Registered, or $40 at-the-door, while Advanced Pages' cost will be $26.50 Pre-Pay, $35 in only Pre-Registered, or $45 at-the-door.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by April 6th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. Guild NPCs pay only $10 to cover their food.
NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we're already posting plot information there!

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of April 13th:
Cymryc
L-A
Aodhan
Jinian
Adam Staiger
David Trovato
Sean Graczyk
Gavin V.
Bryan Gregory
Jeremy Huff
Alaina Jewell
Cassandra Moselle
Denise Brown
Barb M.
Ryan Wessner
Tony Rains
Emily S.
Joe Hundley
Seth Bird
Holly P.
JP
Tony Mungo
Rich Garrick
Aimee Loomis
Kevin Morano
Evan Rawson
Adam Fenerty

Josh Randall
Alison Buntemeyer
Isaac Harrus

Randy Ochs

PnP:
Jeremy Huff

I am gonna Pre Pay you at the Gameday for Pay no Play on this event.

Oh man, based on how many prepays I got in the last two days, I assume that everyone who was going to do it has done it already, but just a reminder that prepay ends today!

obcidian said:
Oh man, based on how many prepays I got in the last two days, I assume that everyone who was going to do it has done it already, but just a reminder that prepay ends today!

build it and they will come.

That's all she wrote! Pre-pay is closed up, and downtimes are locked in. You should see your downtime responses the Sunday night -ish before the event.

Will a list of non-prepay pre regs be posted soon to so that we can be sure it was received?

There's usually a list that goes up around the pre-reg deadline. Sometimes it's kept up to date as we go into the week, but not always. I bet a list will go up shortly, or you'll at least hear from logistics by email.

Back