April 2016 Soft Lay On

Paige

Artisan
Hello Seattle Players,

This Friday the event will be starting with a Soft Lay On as soon as you are onsite and in costume. As such, please be respectful on both sides, people will still need to be loading in and if you desire to role-play at a very early hour, it may be best if you find a more out of the way place to do so. Please refrain from using the Tavern until the Deco Team is done. If you would like to use the tavern sooner rather than later, consider jumping in and helping out!

Please also be respectful of the players around you who are attempting to get into game and role play. Wear your white headbands and keep out of game conversations low.

There will NOT be a PC talk at the beginning of game.

During Soft Lay On you may do the following: buying and selling, casting wards, wizard locks or circles, casting rituals if you have a ritual marshal, or any Role Playing actions.

During Soft Lay On, you may NOT do any of the following: Combat of any kind (this includes sparing to avoid confusion), actions which would require a rogue marshal (If you do not know what these are, please see a rules marshal for further detail), the setting or use of traps,

Combat should be active around 10pm, the bell outside the tavern will be rung to indicate the Hard Lay On.

At Logistics there will be an info sheet available for you detailing local rules, announcements and any info Plot may need you to know that would formerly have been announced at opening ceremonies.

If you have any questions please feel free to come and talk to me onsite, I will be in Logistics or Monster camp and available by radio as soon as Monster Camp arrives.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to everyone that we will have one little orange page running around at the event, if you have any questions regarding pages please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you Paige! As the mom of said orange page, I appreciate it!

Back