April 2018 - Event Clean List (Discount List)

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
Hello Everyone!

Recall that our 2018 prices changed as shown below (and on our website at https://www.alliance-seattle.com/registration-payment/)

The reason we made this change is that for the people who remain and help us clean, if we have enough people who actively contribute, we avoid charges for Sunday site day-use. Essentially - those of you who stay and help clean help us save money. I want to pass that savings on to you.

The below list of people are eligible to receive $10 off their next event. This discount must be claimed within 3 events (That's all the way through the Aug/Sep long weekend). If you do not claim the discount over the course of 3 events, you will instead receive 60 goblin stamps.

Anyone on this list may opt for the 60 goblin stamps instead of the $10 discount by sending a request to do so to manager@alliance-seattle.com, including their full name as shown in the database.

This discount is not transferable, and don't stack.

If you believe you should be on this list and do not see your name, contact me at manager@alliance-seattle.com. These are individuals that were active participants in the cleaning effort that remained on site and actively cleaned until we checked out.

Take em' to the cleaners:

Jamilyn Juetten
Travis Juetten
Michael Reed
Jennifer Stratman
Alex Pinder
Emma Steele-Sierk
Amber-Rose Hemm
Jason Syring
Adric Forslund
Brandon LeBlanc
Dallas Esplin
Nancy Hutchins
Cynthia Sleight
Nathaniel Sleight
Megan Pankow
Jessica Gigante
Alain Leon
Noah Smith
Paul Trujillo
Lauren Hagen
Chantelle Wagner
Luke Doyle
Kristin Woodward
Brent Woodward
Harris DeBruhl
Tabitha Kenneally
Craig White
Naomi Olson
Amber Bond
Nick Bond
Rachel Miller (I guess...)

Last edited:
...I think I forgot to put myself on the list.

Thank you. <3

I would like to blame lack of sleep for getting your name as wrong as humanly possible.

Back