April 20th Pre-Reg (The Sundering)

squeegee

Scholar
Where does the time go? Our April 20th event is fast approaching!

Logistics will open at approximately 6:00 PM on Friday, with Game-On hopefully by 9:30 PM, and Game-Off at approximately noon on Sunday. We always would like to try to get the event started as fast as possible, so try to arrive punctually if you can!

This event will take place at the following site:

Camp Stearns
Tonkawa Lodge
3303 County Road 44
South Haven, MN, 55382

Pre-registering is highly encouraged, for it lets the staff know you're attending and, as such, lets us prepare what we need to do ahead of time. Pre-registering makes everything run smoother and lets us get our game started all the faster, which is always convenient. It also gets you a discounted fee for the event! The sooner you get your pre-reg in, the more pleased the Logistics folks will be, so get those pre-regs in! Even if you're NPCing, please don't forget to pre-reg. It's important for us to know how many NPCs are coming, etc.

The cost for this event is $100 for PCing and $45 for NPCing, with a $35 discount for pre-registering (making it $65 to PC or $10 to NPC with an on-time pre-reg). First time ever Alliance players get their game half-off (or free to NPC)!

Remember that this is the first game of the season so you will have to purchase a membership. A yearly membership for SoMN is $15.

For a form for registration, check out Pre-Reg Form and simply fill out the information.Pre-regs should include: Build Expenditures, Goblin Stamp Expenditures, Magic Item info (item number, effects, expiration, etc.), any Production skill use, any Craftsman skills, and anything else you deem appropriate (categories are listed on the online form).

Players with purple text by their name should send the requested information to logistics prior to the event if at all possible as soon as possible!

Pre-regs are due by Friday, April 13th at midnight! You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

Pre-regged PCs

1.) Brad K (Zihr)
2.) Zach S (Elros)
3.) David R (Iganeous Ironforge)
4.) David G (Durl)
5.) Kyle S (GRONK)
6.) BJ H (Ghauld)
7.) Davin W (Evrand McGoldrick)
8.) Griffin A (Argose)
9.) Josh C (Baeleon)
10.) Alexis N (Kazla Khurja)
11.) Alan F (Kierann)
12.) Jenny S (Jamina)
13.) Wendall R (Azeban)
14.) Jessica P (Crescent)
15.) Rob D (Kuyak)
16.) Elise D (Keranna)
17.) Jacob G (Aurious Alaraster)
18.) Ryan B (Asher)
19.) Kathrynn L (Auryn)
20.) Nate B (Vaelin Llewellyn Sylandrin)

Non Pre-Regged PCs

21.) Augustus W (New Character)
22.) Josh B (Simon Darkwood)
23.) Nicholas S (Zakar)

Pre-regged NPCs

1.) Chris H.
2.) Crystal K.
3.) Ryan B
4.) Amy M
5.) Jeremy M
6.) Joshua M
7.) Dan S
8.) Patrick L
9.) Anthony G
10.) Loren n
11.) erick t
12.) Jordan W

Last edited:
I'm kinda confused. When did we get a 15$ a year membership fee? Is this just for SoMN and will new players have to pay for it on top of the first game fee?

-Will

Southern MN has always had a membership fee. In the past this fee was perhaps not collected due to accounting but it has always been a part of the chapter. The membership will cover you for only for the SoMN chapter. Yes, everyone has to have a membership to play or receive blankets in the chapter. First time players (first Alliance game ever) get a one game free membership to try it out. Great question.

Last edited:
First event of the year is definitely coming up fast.

Do you lovely folks intend to continue to use the online character record tool? If so is it possible to see that updated before the pre-reg date?

Thanks,
Josh C

First event of the year is definitely coming up fast.

Do you lovely folks intend to continue to use the online character record tool? If so is it possible to see that updated before the pre-reg date?

Thanks,
Josh C

If you mean the check your character online database. We are not planning on using it. We would be happy to send you a copy of your sheet though. Just shoot us a quick email to SoMNalliance@gmail.com and get those sweet sweet free BPs spent up.

While it's looking like I won't be able to attend the opener event, I do have a number of magic item tags from the end of last year that I do need created for me (from gobbied items and items cast at the castle event), and I figured you might be able to generate those as you are generating other tags for the event. Then maybe I can have an attending friend pick them up for me, or you can just send me a .pdf and I can cut/laminate them myself and save you the trouble. Regardless, should I contact you with the details of all the stuff I need? I'd rather have this dealt with and squared away sooner rather than later if possible - less room for confusion that way.

I'm in the same boat as Alexander, I can't make it but there are a few MIs that I need tags for. Same deal, I can laminate them myaemy if that's convenient.

While it's looking like I won't be able to attend the opener event, I do have a number of magic item tags from the end of last year that I do need created for me (from gobbied items and items cast at the castle event), and I figured you might be able to generate those as you are generating other tags for the event. Then maybe I can have an attending friend pick them up for me, or you can just send me a .pdf and I can cut/laminate them myself and save you the trouble. Regardless, should I contact you with the details of all the stuff I need? I'd rather have this dealt with and squared away sooner rather than later if possible - less room for confusion that way.

I'm in the same boat as Alexander, I can't make it but there are a few MIs that I need tags for. Same deal, I can laminate them myaemy if that's convenient.

Given that we are a week out I'm sure there is a large amount of prep to do for the current game, so it's a bit of a rough time to make this request. Since this technically happened under my watch I've verified the pre-reg from that event and will be happy to work with Chicago to have them have the tags for you next game. I am 90% sure we caught up to date fairly well pre-castle so Right now I'm assuming it just the items listed on the October pre-regs? If not please PM me and we'll get the last few bits squared away.

Hmm, Kit, Kuyak, or Diego a yet to be played biata.....so many choices. Will have to decide! And totally what Dave said!

Will be great to see everyone and get the winter rust off! Opener here we come! The SoMn opener next week and the Chicago opener the week after! Guess it's time for my legs to be continuously sore lol!

Back