April 25th, Event Review and Poll

Rate our April 25th Event!

• Perfect 10! (oh come on, no body is perfect)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9.9? (alright we'll take it)

Votes: 4 40.0%

Votes: 3 30.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 2 20.0%

• 1 (Theres no reason to be spiteful!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
I'll be filling in more of the below information once we've got the final numbers in hand, but here are the preliminaries.

Total Players - 28 (21 PCs, 7 NPCs)
This is an exciting number, we came within one person of matching our opening event, and each and every player in attendance is a 'local' player as we had no travellers this time out! (Hey its hard to drive 16 hours for a one-day ^.^)

APL - 4.35 (For those who don't know this is the total number of players levels, divided by the total number of pcs)

Class Breakdown
7 Fighters
6 Scholars
5 Templars
1 Adept
1 Rogue

I had a really great time! The event was paced well, and there was plenty to go out to find and cause trouble with!

I had a great time at this event! Most of my time was with RP, but from what I here there was a great deal of Go and Find, it just gets a lil tricky to 'Go and Find' when its a very new concept to a lot of more experienced players! Thanks for the great game!

I would encourage all other people who take this poll to make a short post about what you liked or didn't like. Because I am sure that they will take any and all comments as constructive and use them to make a better game :D

Thanks Plot and Crew!
-Brent

I had a blast! And for it being my first event I know I messed some things up. So if I messed something up for anyone I'm sorry.... And I'll be honest my roleplaying was pretty bad lol. But practice makes perfect... or so they say ;)

The Good

- We have five hundred plus arrows to play with.

- Spitting hallucinogenic poison at people and watching a Barbarian try to walk through a stone wall.

- Playing a concert at Rivenside with Doomgnash, the premier Undeath Metal Band in Fortannis.

The Bad

- I'm going to find some way to get all those players away from the safety of their tavern

- I blew a few incants, and my battle math is still a bit lacking.

- My sword kept getting hung up in my scabbard, which is forcing me to rethink the way it's designed. Which is sort of not actually a bad thing.

The Ugly

- It turns out that every plant on that site that was not actually a tree was a thorn bush. It looks like I was mauled by a particularly homocidal housecat.

FrankManic said:
- I'm going to find some way to get all those players away from the safety of their tavern

Hey that is how I make muh living!!!

FrankManic said:

Just standing outside and yelling "Gosh I'm so weak, If somebody would help me carry all these bags of loot." should get a few adventurers to come out and investigate.

Yeah, I'm not nice when I'm NPCing... :twisted:

Back