April 26th Weekend Announcements!!!

Kitaruen

Knight
Due to circumstances beyond the chapters control we will modify the April 26th Weekend Event as follows: Lay OFF will be 2PM on Saturday and we need to be off site by 4PM on Saturday. This will be the ONLY event this season modified in this way. Simply put the unfortunate trade-off of us using the amazing sites that we do is that very rarely we have to adjust due to a conflict at the camp as it services it's primary owners. We work hard to avoid these issues and minimize any impact but due to the short notice and lack of available alternatives we have chosen to modify this event. Let’s all make the best of this together! We are sorry for the last minute changes and hope to see you either at the Opener or the Long Weekend for this seasons Fun!!!

This is still a full Weekend Event for XP and Treasure! A few important details:
  • Second Logistics will happen at 9am during breakfast

• Two meals will be served a Late Night Snack on Friday and Breakfast Saturday

• Anyone who attends the Opener will be granted a second card at the Long Weekend (IE you can playtest two builds then as well)

• Anyone who drives more than 3 hours for this event will have a full boat of protectives and ALL spell stores filled as a thank you for traveling on a short event.

• Soft Lay On is as soon as your thru logistics which starts at 8PM (Hard Lay On will still be after PC talk about 10PM)

• We will be placing a big emphasis on decorating the tavern and cabins this season but for the Opener do not worry about that as clean up time is shortened.

• At least 2 plot members will be up all night Friday to pack as much as you desire into it!

• There will be an official Afters at a TBA location at 4:30PM on Saturday soft drinks along with a few appetizers will be covered by the chapter. (Location will be 15-20 minutes from site and near a major expressway for folks)

• Anyone who travels more than 3 hours and is concerned about the drive home Saturday Night should reach out as we have some crash space available from awesome volunteers! If you need crash space or are interested in providing crash space let Rob know!

Last edited:
Afters will be at: NEXT-MEX in Lemont - https://www.next-mex.com/eat.html

319 Front St, Lemont, IL 60439 (12 minutes from site and 8 minutes to 55 and/or 355)

The Chapter will grab several orders of Nachos and Skillet Queso for folks plus cover soft drinks as a thank you for anyone who comes out to this oddball opener and comes down to the afters as well! I and the rest of staff would love to talk about 2.0 and your hopes and dreams for the season! As I am sure someone will ask this is not an official alliance event thus feel free to order harder beverages if you desire (just those along with your main meal are on you).

Let me know if you think you would probably come out via pm here or facebook so I can modify the reservation up or down. ATM I have a reservation for 25 folks.

Back