April 318 Rumors

kalindra

Adept
--Have you heard of the Bard College? Come learn to be an equine confectioner's--
--This is getting out of hand.

My cousin has a friend whose brother works for Duchess Claire Cybil of Westwood, and he says that the Dukes must have council meetings all the time since the war, ‘cause she's always visiting Duke Turnsen in Eastwood.

It's been years since the Dark Dwarf war and I've never seen them sneaking out of the mountains since then. Do you think they're gone for good?

I wish the merchants here were as rich as Baron High Mayor Kender Hitchcock. He hires Death Worms to guard his caravans and keep the werewolves away.

--They've been saying that if you have bad dreams you're supposed to go hide in Duchess Fairfax's Keep, but me, I'd rather go to Centeras, where her pet undead can't get at me.
--Wait… she has pet what now?

I followed a group of goblins that claimed they had a big pile of treasure, but when I got there all they had was a bottle of wine and a stuffed duck!

Last year it was all “stay away from the Isle of Bones, it's full of undead” but we sailed right past it last month and I don't see anything to worry about. The land probably still sucks, though.

--I went out to see the lunar eclipse one morning, and when I looked at the moon I heard a strange song…
--What was it about?
--How should I know? It was 6 in the morning and I was really tired!

--Has anyone heard the Fae are gone? Wonder if that is going to end well? Don’t they like regulate nature and stuff?
--How am I supposed to know, I’m a farmer.

The Northlunds are in full slave revolt, glad the slaves are standing up for themselves. Hope they do not get crushed by the Dwarven Military, though.

I heard a column of Death Knights lead by a Lich was seen leaving Wayside by one of the passes to the Northlunds. I wonder where they are heading? Bet they are fleeing ‘cause of the Death Worms.

What’s up with that weird tower in the woods near Westhaven? It showed up out of nowhere and has a strange riddle on its gates.

I got so used to seeing that Billium guy digging through my gardens that I kinda miss him now. I wonder if he found what he was looking for.

Old Hearth began quarantining part of the town. The Earth Guild says there is some disease called the Hayuk that is causing uncontrollable paranoia and laughter.

Death Worms are on the way to Targosia for a tea party with Duchess Attwater and the Mother Dumari. It's good to see the nation's leaders on such good relations with each other.

It's almost time for the Spring Festival, and Duchess Fairfax has barely even talked about it this year. I guess she's got other stuff on her mind now.

Back