April 5-7 Weekend Event: Preregistration

No worries!

Drew Resele (Annual Membership Fee) ??? My membership should be good till 12-31-21

Drew, we did not get a list of Memberships when we bought the chapter, but don't worry about it. I'll take you at your word. You're good to go and thanks for coming to NPC for us!

It's also not a bad idea to get used to preregistering in the CMA. You can specify which character you'd like your blankets applied to, and it makes it easy on the logistics team to do so.

You must preregister in the CMA if you are PCing or NPCing. I know, too many forms, but this is the big one.

Ok, I tried to use the CMA to pre-reg, but my character is not in the CMA for the blankets. I did fill out the regular NPCs reg online forms. What else should I do.

Logistics probably does not have your correct email on file.

Email logistics with the email that you used to register on the cma site @Tyson can update and you should be able to do so then.

I can get into the system, but I do not think HQ has their database up yet. I have access to my Gettysburg character, but I am blanketing a character from HQ

I’ve been told they are waiting till closer to their event.

The drawback, I guess, of the playtest events.

I can get into the system, but I do not think HQ has their database up yet. I have access to my Gettysburg character, but I am blanketing a character from HQ

I just loaded it in a few moments ago actually, you should be able to follow the forgot password flow and get to your character if you haven't ever logged in.

I’ve been told they are waiting till closer to their event.

The drawback, I guess, of the playtest events.

In the future, I'm happy to be proactive about problems. Didn't see this until just this morning. Would have happily loaded other characters in.

Back