April Event 2011 Pre-Registration List

Alavatar

Baron
If you are not on this list and you feel you should be please send me an e-mail at logistics@alliance-seattle.com.

Current list of Pre-registrants:

Mark M. - Nigel
Jorbie J. - Ash
Loren F. - Nicolas
Seth B. - Alavatar
Brad L. - Eli
Adam S. - Avaran
Shane R. - Tanis
Billy H. - James
Greg R. - Krieger
Nathan C. - Tad
Ryan W. - Luke
John P. - Rollo
Alison B. - Zehnyu
Rin R. - Tirzah
Bryan G. - Polare
Cymryc M. - Daylynn
Leigh-Ann M. - Kiarra
Aodhan M. - Loclyn
Amanda G. - Shay
Evan R. - Zeth
Bob G. - Talus
Barbara M. - Prashka
Sarah D. - Ny'rani
Sean M. - Rupert
Holly P. - Slice
Sam G. - Tahlro
Nick B. - Hugh

James G. - NPC

Updated 4/9/2011

Alliance Seattle anticipates receiving the new Ritual Database in time for the upcoming event!

There are many changes to many rituals with this pass! As such, we need to re-print ALL RITUAL SCROLLS.

If you are bringing any ritual scrolls to the event please include them within your pre-registration. If you have already sent in your pre-registration for the upcoming event then please send an addendum to your pre-registration. Even if you are not pre-registering please send in the list of scrolls you are bringing so we can be prepared ahead of time. Even if you read this message the day before the event!

Any rituals not recorded and re-printed from the updated database will not be allowed for use in a ritual!

When Ritual Scrolls are traded in for new scrolls we will verify the scrolls (both what you are giving us and what we are giving you), then the old scrolls will be destroyed.

So please, send in your ritual scrolls.

Catalysts and Reagents are not anticipated to change. No change to existing Magic Items known by your friendly neighborhood Logistics Staff person.

Seth - I see you updated the prereg list. I sent in my prereg on April 3 and even got back the "Thank you" auto-response. Did you not receive it?

Also, not sure if you want scrolls for other characters traded out at this event or if I should hold on to them until I play the appropriate character with them.

jpariury said:
Seth - I see you updated the prereg list. I sent in my prereg on April 3 and even got back the "Thank you" auto-response. Did you not receive it?

Also, not sure if you want scrolls for other characters traded out at this event or if I should hold on to them until I play the appropriate character with them.

Whoops! I thought I had you on the list already. I corrected it.

I would prefer all scrolls so we can get it done all at once for each player.

You can take me off the list, I will be there as an NPC this time.

Pre-registration is now closed. Please double check to make sure you are on the list.

I received a lot of e-mails and whatnot (not just about pre-registration) so I may have missed you. If I have, please let me know!

Did you want a list of NPCs since a bunch of people posted about it on the event announcement thread:

NPCs:
Matt
Carmen
Jimmy
Ron
Andy G.
Jamie G.
Ashley

The Oregon characters listed below have been transferred up for this event:

Leigh-Ann Magill - Kiarra
Cymryc Moon - Daylynn
Aodhan Moon - Loclyn
Adam Staiger - Avaran
Ryan Wessner - Luke Bluwolf
Amanda Glenn - Shay
Brittany S. - Takara
Loren Q. - Cyden
Mike L. - Killian

If you believe your character should have been transferred up for the event, please email Oregon Logistics at logistics@allianceoregon.com.

Edited to add more transfers. Current as of: 8:01pm 4/11/2011

I have just recently been informed that the following Ritual Effects have been changed and their subsequent Magic Item tags will need to be re-printed:

Strengthen:
Strengthen is being changed to be called "Resist Destroy Magic". This change affects just the name.

Item Recall:
Magic Items with an Item Recall currently active will have it revised from Times Ever to Times Per Day.

Golems:
If you have a golem please coordinate with me either via PM or via logistics@alliance-seattle.com as there are significant changes with regards to golems. I will need to work with each person that has a golem to conclude the extent of the changes with you.

If any you have any Alliance LARP Seattle Magic Items with the above effects please let me know.

evi1r0n said:
Did you want a list of NPCs since a bunch of people posted about it on the event announcement thread:

NPCs:
Matt
Carmen
Jimmy
Ron
Andy G.
Jamie G.
Ashley

and Jordan and nick and jacob. and maybe some guests. maybe.

Howdy, just letting you all know that I will be at Alliance Seattle this weekend. I'll be NPCing, so no Legion fun-times for me, but I can't wait to see you all out there.

Back