April Event 2011!!

Alliance Seattle's next event is April 15-17 at Brooks Memorial State Park.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends April 1st. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by April 8th.

If you Pre-Register by April 8th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by April 8th, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. Guild NPCs pay only $10 to cover their food.
NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we're already posting plot information there!

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of April 8th:
Cymryc
Leigh-ann
Aodhan
Jorbie
Jeremy H.
Loren F.
Nathan C.
JP
Ryan W.
Bryan G.
Barbara M.
Brad L.
Holly P.

Seth B.
-Allison B.
Sean M.

PnP:
David V. (SF)

obcidian said:
If you Pre-Register by October 1st but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.
Eh...?

If you're NPCing, there's nothing you need to pre-reg.
We just need to know your name and if you're alergic to anything fairly common that can be left out of food, or put on the side. Anything really major (lactose, wheat, etc) we can make an attempt to keep some stuff free of those things, but we can't afford to provide an entirely wheat or lactose free menu for just one or two people, so you'll be better bringing your own food if that's the case. Let us know either way!

I will of course be there and eating the foods. I am allergic to pineapple.

South Millbrooke. Keep an eye out over the next week or so to determine your character's motivation for being there specifically, a lot of plot information is going out to the various groups. If you're not a member of any particular group, also keep an eye out on the Dreamscape and Tavern forums, even more information will be going out there. (Potentially from PCs as well as NPCs, since some people might decide to share the information that their group got.)

evi1r0n said:

That is against the rules or something.

VETO.

:shock:

Avaran said:
evi1r0n said:

That is against the rules or something.

VETO.

:shock:

He's not alone in that. I found it out at the Tiki Tiki Room. It was suddenly not the happiest place on earth.

At least there's always fudge. :)

About 6 days' walk south of Westgate.

Here's a temporary map with its location:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1H30- ... y=CP7AsdcN
(It's just below the word "Silverhold")

You'll notice that it's not on a main road. Travel along main roads is quicker than travel along smaller local roads, which is in turn quicker than traveling overland. Depending on conditions, it's 5-7 days travel from Westgate. The local roads don't go directly there, the most direct route branches from the main road about where the big R is and heads south-southwest, vaguely towards Wildor.

I will be there as an NPC and I want food as well.

Jamie Giesman

obcidian said:
Remember, pre-pay ends in about a week!

more like in a few days unless you pushed it further back? because it said the 1st

Back