April Event 2014! Three day! Campaign Closer!!!

Alliance Seattle's Final Event in the Valley of Ghosts is April 4 - 7th at Millersylvania State Park ELC near Olympia, WA.

For two and a half years the denizens of the Valley of Ghosts have fought against the many threats plaguing the cursed valley. The many friends and allies made in the valley have joined together to face the twisted Corrupt and the evil Lord of Echoes. Join us for the series finale of The Valley of Ghosts, where survival is not guaranteed but glory will be shared by the brave in The Valley of Ghosts Episode 13!

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $72.50 to paypal@alliance-seattle.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends March 21st. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to Logistics via their handy online form by March 28th. All attendees, including NPCs and Plot, should fill out the pre-registration form; even if it gets in late, it's still helpful to have.

If you Pre-Register by March 28th but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $80. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $90.
Basic Pages' cost will be $32.50 Pre-Pay, $40 if only Pre-Registered, or $50 at-the-door, while Advanced Pages' cost will be $42.50 Pre-Pay, $50 if only Pre-Registered, or $60 at-the-door.

NPCing is free - but please still let us know if you plan to attend! If you intend to NPC and would like to be on the meal plan, please let us know by March 28th. The meal plan costs $25. Guild NPCs are assumed to be attending and buying into the meal plan unless Plot is informed otherwise. All Plot, NPC Guildies, and NPCs still need to pre-register so that we know how many people we have coming so that we can plan and cook for everyone. You may not add onto the food plan on-site.

NPC Guild, please keep an eye on the NPC Guild Forums, we'll be posting plot information there!

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of March 30th:
Chelsea Evett
Shane Renner
Nick Brewer
Chantell Wagner
Matt Wagner
Rick Raddue
Torie McDaniel
David K
Ryan Wessner
Holly P
JP
Race Nagley
Lauren Hagen
Bryan Gregory
Jason Syring
Brittany Swanson
Evan Rawson
Cymryc
Leigh-Ann
Aodhan
Jinnian

Isaac Harrus

NPC Food:
Matt O
Bryan Gregory
Amy Middleswart
Queenie Thayer
Benjamin Thayer
Jimmy Hastings

Is the meal plan still just $15 even though it's a three day event? I ask because I have new NPCs who are inquiring.

Matt, can you put up a list of received pre-pays? Want to make sure we landed on it. Thanks!

Howdy,

Are we good to pay the normal (Pre-Reged but missed the Pre-Pay deadline) fee to that paypal account as well? Saves me from having to remember cash on the day of, and I'm showing up late on Saturday. Just wanting to be the easiest on folks.

Can we get this updated with the list of those that you have down as having pre-paid?

Updated!
Sorry for the delay. I got super busy and lost track of a few people's messages.
Let me know if you think I missed you on the above list, gmail tends to group emails together and sometimes notifications get appended to other people's messages.

To answer Kyle's question: Yes, you can paypal the pre-reg amount at this point, assuming that you've prereged. (Prereg if you haven't!) Sooner is better, as it takes like 5 days for us to get the funds and we may need it on hand to pay for site.

Back