april event favorites

Aggravain

Squire
Owner
NEPA Staff
Heya all!
Thank you for attend alliance ashbury's opening event! Please post your favorite encounters, fights, rp moments etc. This is a great way to let the staff know what you liked and give props to players!

-Politics. Those who have played anything I write know I love nothing better than having NPCs have discussions with PCs and other NPCs for the PCs to listen in on and try to figure out the subtext and what wheels are in motion. I got that in spades this event. From the summit to private conversations that may have not been with me but I heard anyway (for a big/old guy I am still pretty good at lurking) I really got the feel that there are a lot of hidden agendas coming out of NPC camp and it's so refreshing to not have been the one who wrote them and have to really think about how the various pieces will fit together. Well done!

-Otho. Wow Evan, just...wow. The RP and the weight of what was done to that character managed to override my character's revulsion at what he was/did, something I didn't think was possible. Your portrayal of Otho actually got Dorgun to pity someone even more than he pities the Galanthians.

-The general confusion PCs had whenever Dorgun didn't act like a brigand and actually paid for things or chose a diplomatic solution. The complexity of Vakkar morality (especially amongst the tribe I chose to play) is a lot more challenging to RP than I had thought it would be.

-Prolon. Having a character so utterly in lockstep with Dorgun philosophically yet on the absolute other end of the emotional spectrum about what was going on in the world made for so many intense conversations over the course of this weekend. It's been close to a decade since I've really had the chance to do extended RP with Sean and I didn't realize how much I missed it.

-Being chosen to represent the Vakkar at the summit in front of what amounted to pretty much the whole world. Utterly unexpected and one of the toughest RP challenges I've ever been given.

-Alone. In the dark. With no tools but a piece of straw. Solo trap mod with no option but to succeed or resurrect. Five traps disarmed, at least 10 more bypassed or avoided and none set off. I was so pumped up on adrenaline that my hands were shaking to the point I had to take off my shirt because I couldn't trust my sleeves. Truly a rockstar moment with an amazingly bittersweet end. Knowing that my people's (possibly... ok, probably) actions ruined my foe's life, yet the form his revenge took was such an honor to Dorgun as an Osprey that as willing as he was to actually die to try and right the wrong he could not do less than his best and succeed despite feeling that he didn't deserve to. It was a real defining moment in Dorgun's understanding of how important peace with the Camulans really is and just how hard a time the Vakkar will have being accepted in the world at large. That encounter pushed every button that I go to LARPs to have pushed. Thank you. "Dorgun, if you were a distraction box, which one would you be? Well other Dorgun, all of them."

-Getting Plot's attention 101: Mouthing off on the boards. I had so many people coming in looking for me and I honestly have no idea how the Times interview went.

-Sunday morning Pantherghast. I'd never intended Dorgun to really be a fighter but this inspired me to learn shield.

-Driving a Chaos Elemental to suicide.

-PC to PC interactions of all sorts, in my quest for comedy I have experienced unforeseen interactions that I hope will lead to amusement on the part of many individual PCs.

-"We will strike as lightning strikes the Earth"

All in all the best time I've had PCing since I started writing for the game almost a decade ago. Thank you to everyone staff, PC and NPC who made that happen.

Reactions: Vox
Well after Toddo, it's going to be hard to follow...

- First and foremost: MASSIVE fight on Saturday evening. I know I was on the other side of the fence, but holy crap I have not fought so hard in over a year. Squaring off against Mike B, Joe S, and Brian W in the hallway next to the healer's guild. I felt like Toddo up there. Every nerve ending was firing and holy **** did I move. I got in at least 2 hits. That's enough for me on that fight. While it wasn't the cleanest, it was one HELL of a fight.

- Second Dinner: always good times with family and friends.

- I have decided I am ready to face Ket in a 1-on-1 archer battle. Standing on the porch and hitting Bobby square on the dome with him standing next to the fire pit? I deserved the retribution but damn was that a fine shot.

- Queen's panties. I don't think I've ever broken with rage before then. Vox doesn't get taken advantage of monetarily. He's the guy who takes advantage. I almost went full hostile on that damned Hobling. For those of you who are curious: Rendered Indestructible Improved. Plans are already in motion for how I am going to not only get my money back, but wreck some Hobling's wallets. #MerchantThings

- Weird miniature accomplishment. With all the crap that I've gotten myself into (Fangs/Eyes/Dragons) I forget that when I created Vox he was a merchant. All he wanted to do in life was to earn his name and set up a mercantile empire. This weekend I had not one, but 2 things remind me of that. Thanks Mike B for bringing that Biata in. I will be using my writeup for something character-history related!

- Command effects and horned elves. hahahahahaha oh man I almost decided to unload on Evan/Sean. I am glad I didn't. Having a belt is hard and I have no idea how many resists you have, Sean but holy crap I was willing to dump every single dominate I had in you. I also appreciated the hell out of the after-chat where we decided we're not going to be friends, but no one is going to go on a killing spree, either.

- Squire Training: I got to really bring out the Stone Elf. My opinions on how things should be handled are pretty draconian and I'm always willing to say the hard thing: "Guilty". I enjoy the RP I got to have with Eric/Brian/Squires down by the river and the other opportunities I've had to do the training. It'll be interesting having a Team of my own at the tournament. I'm not really a martialist, but we'll make it work.

This weekend was so jam packed I know I missed mentioning something. I got to RP my brains out, fight my brains out, and generally LARP my brains out. ******* awesome weekend, everyone!

Thank you PCs! Your smiles, tears and blood are why I do what I do!
Thank you NPCs! Your energy kept me going even when I was totally out of adrenaline. You guys were champs all around.
Thank you HQ Staff! Without which, none of this would have been possible.

Just snippets in no particular order.

-Digby Goldsmythe and the tale of the Magic Underwear.
-The Painting of Flaming Power
-"Here is our answer..."
-"I NEED TO KILL ZELINARIK"
-Dave Derps - A chaos elemental walks out of the tavern and BOOOM
-Dave Derps 2 - A chaos elemental who was warned by the previously exploded one of the explody door, gets taunted to come out of the tavern and BOOOM
-The Trap Mods - Oh my dark lord, Dorgun was a champion as was Val and Erdenerva
-"500 years as a farmer, anything?"
-"Do dwarves use beard extensions?"
-"I am the taint on the universe" - Yes little dryad, yes you are.
-Ashbury Times, woot woot!
-"The whole town wants to go...", "I'll fix that."
-SLOW ELF! Mira loves his little sister and everything forever is the Count's fault.

I had to bow out early sadly, but the event was amazing. I had a complete blast with everything and everyone I interacted with. I can't wait for the next one.

THANK YOU NPC'S!!!!!! You guys did such a FPHENOMINAL job scaring the CRAP outta my tiny little fighter! lol.

*Catching Dorgune after he JUST finished his trap-mod-thing.......with nothing but a flimsy twig; Toddo:"Damn....I took my shirt off because i couldn't even trust my SLEEVES!"

*Biata Panthergast Sunday morning....... Cris, you were the toughest person I have ever had to go toe-to-toe with thus far. Screaming for Amaranthus to help was funny/totally NOT effective due to losing my voice too. Needless to say, I got my butt WHOOPED for that fight!

*The Summit- Oh my goodness! In my head, I was FREAKING out, thinking "Okay, Nikole, DON'T blow this. These are some of the most influential people in the world! his Grace, His Highness, His Honor, the reps from the Vakkar, From Camullous, and various others. Oh My! And to put myself at that table and have to hold my head high and negotiate/discuss the looming possibility of war? Holy Cow! I was sweating buckets while trying to remin as courtly as possible......thank goodness no one could see my knees knocking under the table!

*Not-Biata-Biata-monster-thingys- Geez! Way to play up on Nikole's deepest unspoken nightmare!

*Getting to indulge on Parmasan bread with butter and apples from Gilded Claw and get my face sunburnt in the 20 brief min the sun was actualy OUT on saturday!

*All things Vincent! As much time as Nikole spends yelling at him and directiong him around like an older sister, ( and even thought Dell's tollerance for him as a Human is very low) I know that he will ALWAYS have Nikole's back, and knowing that someone would jump infront of a spel-strike death for her, means alot.

* SO MUCH PLOT- SO LITTLE TIME!!!!- NPC's, Mosnter Desk, Everyone on Plot, You guys did SUCH a great job keeping me so compleatly enthralled in the game, I forgot it wasn't real. Seriously, depsite being rechedly sick, I had SUCH a blast!!

** I KNOW there are more, but as I'm at the office right now, I'll have to follow up with them later.

In no order:

1 See Dave derps 2 above. The spontaneous group hug with me and Dave and others over the hilarity was priceless.

2 RP with Prolon it was a constant pleasure sir!

3 seeing a body down on the line first thing Friday night and remembering the trolls are not in chain mail.

3b seeing a body in amongst the caravan ruins and making a b line for it at which time Cyprus materializes out of no where just as I was wondering how I was going to do anything about it once I got there. Spectacular timing!

4 Prison the Baroness for her own good.

5 Human pantherghasts...look at me...ignore the mouse on your side or the Doran behind you

5 a Andros...thanks for the help with that pantherghast.

6 watching the first timer on our team step up for the interrogation encounter. With all the crazy going on you did not blink or hesitate. Great job!

7 RP with Thuraz (sp?). It starts off with a not so simple question and the conversation winds into strange places from there. Mam, again....always a pleasure.

8 Explaining how my life is a joke which I just sit back and laugh at to the Duke.

9 Amaranthus. You know, it is cool enough to have the deep RP, and then at night to go off on a in the woods mod with him was just like kismet knocking on the door. He did not even yell at me when I used him for a shield on all the paralyzes....the Purify I dumped in his back might have helped.

10 seeing the size and growth of the team. Michelle me and you have to remember to write down all the moments now, cause in a couple of years it is going to be allot of fun to watch this new generation just wreck some faces.

I am glad to be back into another new season. Now all I have to do is recover from the plague I caught. See you all in May.

Joe Siegel
resident Jerk

"Dame Jovunn, what is death like?"
"Death has huge tits and really likes tea. She makes me... uncomfortable."

I don't remember with whom I had that conversation, but saying it with a straight face was one of the hardest things I have ever done as an actress.

I had a lot of really amazing roleplay this weekend, but the gold star goes to Tracy as Thurisasz. Her trying so hard to explain to Jovunn what it's like to see colors and the story about her mother's runes was so utterly devastating.
The other RP rockstar for me this weekend was Kyle as Grim. The moment Grim found out about Jovunn, he was there - not coddling her, just "there". When he rezzed, it was some of the most amazing RP I have ever had as Jovunn and I am so happy I happened to be hiding in the guild for it.
Additional special mentions for:
-Tom/Ulthoc, for our quiet time in the tavern and a conversation leading to the one and only time your daughter has ever been disappointed in you.
-Amy/Larien, for trying so, so hard to find a solution.
-Joe/Simon, for a very quiet note of praise.
-Craig/Cho Jin Wiu, for making arrangements.
Also, I don't remember who I was talking to, but someone asked Jovunn what was at the top of her bucket list. Her answer: "to see Kantil one more time". Cue the waterworks.

Lastly, Sunday morning wakeup pantherghast was very, very fun. Thanks to all the PCs who gave me a good, fun set of fights. There are some folks I'm never gonna' be able to kill, but I did a pretty good job on some of you.

Thanks, guys. I'll be eating all of you in May.

Some of the most fun I've had in a long time in no particular order....

-8 foot tall tree rouging with Simon Friday night against the trolls.
-Crapping my pants when Zalinarik turned to me after oblit spamming the troll leader and started handing out elemental blades *wipes sweat from forehead*
-All the awesome leafy people RP and the "size queen"-ing
-Watching the red bearded dwarf explode a sarr with a beer mug
-Vox ' s face after getting the underwear identified
-Watching Cyno (sp) blow up the pantherghast with a dragons breath and the whole tavern erupting with cheers
-Kailani getting arcane berserked and jumping on my back like a rage filled death koala
-Being Dave's "answer " for the Thesi (sp?) Fight.
-The awesome job the blythdale guys did npcing down at the river for the "death machine gun" mod !
-gilded claw family time assembling the grill " what is that a muffler??"
-Second dinner and when dom rose from the pond as the frogkin. Teaching him words ,feeding him, dressing him , and then finding out he spoke common the whole time he was just hammered drunk.
-Land sushi
-RP with Claude , always so much fun.
- brunch with the Duke
-Watching Andros and getting rogue envy
- the Romeo and Juliette story between the fridge and the oven
- can not stress the amazing time I had this event with everyone ! Extra large shout out to Plot and Npcs for doing such a stellar job!

Thanks so much to everyone for this weekend! You all made my first event as a PC in more than a year into an amazing return! Could not have faced off against a better crew of NPCs and those who jumped fence, I swear I didn't recognize you until it was all over. I am stunned by the wholesale, epic-level RP all around. OOG, it was great to finally meet so many people I've been hearing about for years. IG, Valím has no real idea what's going on, but he got soooo many feels! Anger, sadness, commiseration, longing, rage, boiling rage, and "things must die immediately", oh, and budding friendships and partnerships, too!

I'll try to put these in roughly chronological order:

Josh, thanks for all the work in handling my card updates and the coordination it took to get everything put together for my return to PCing!

Joe, I'm glad Simon's got some common sense. Friday, in the dark, Valím is just casually bleeding out on the ground and Luke hears, "Who is that down over there?" "I don't know. I don't recognize them." and then footsteps retreating. It was so hard not to laugh =D

Later that evening, accidentally doubling the APL on a lowbie mod...I swear I'm not actually WORTH all those levels when it comes to combat!

Being entrusted to roll with my bearded brethren and getting to use my Legerdemain on a mod for the first time! All that family-related angst! Valím wanted to say something to Castlebur, but he was afraid of exploding from the angst.

Conversations with Dame Jovunn: Poop, Splaining, and The Dangers of Second-Hand Underwear. OOG, I've read an article from Nigeria on the dangers of second-hand underwear and it's almost as hilarious as the Saturday afternoon chat we all had.

The Theesi "answer"! What a fantastic way to officially announce that you're going to war whether anyone else accepts your challenge or not! And then Amaranthus' declaration later that evening! Whoo! Bill, you're awesome!

Getting in the final blow on the first Panthergast I've ever come across. Huge thanks to Raven for lending me the sword. So glad I picked up OHM for this event, too!

The Sarr/Theesi attack on Sunday morning: so a bunch of us bearded folk are standing around having a chat, me with my morning "brew", and this Sarr comes running up out of nowhere! While scrambling for my weapon, a bit of my drink gets spilled...cue Dwarven Rage Mode. Next Sarr he came across got its chest caved in with a large, wooden tankard. End of problem. =D Loved it!

Blacksmith d*** wagging with Count Ulthoc! "Oh, you're just as skilled as I am! Good! I don't have to hate you, now."

Vincent! I look forward to the many dealings I see in our futures and I'm glad I was able to teach you this event! I don't get a lot of opportunity to teach much of anything, so I relish the chances I do get.

Also, thanks for everyone who came to sit, chat, and enjoy the "wine" with me and Alto! It turned out to be a great way to meet new people in a new land and the RP was incredible!

I know I am missing so much more from this weekend because it was jam packed full of AWESOME! Thanks again for being wonderful people!

-Luke G.

Wow, simply wow! I could not have asked for a better crew of PCs and NPCs for my FIRST EVER EVENT AS A PC!! Thank you all SO much!
Time to do my first event review! ^_^

In somewhat order, here are some IG things...
- Honestly, just walking into the tavern the first night was giving Alto some feels. He's not used to being stared at and whispered about.
- Then we had the first night of "fancy table with local wine", Alto loved sharing wine with everyone!
- The whole day leading up to the summit was quite interesting, Alto really got to know people and started feeling the love.
- Finding out IG that the Prince was coming via Ashbury times surprised and made Alto VERY nervous about the summit.
- Alto not really knowing (or caring) about bending a knee to the non-Imladar nobles made for some amusing RP.
- A common border guard thanking the Duke himself confused the heck outta Valím! Good times.
- 2nd night of fancy table and wine! Even when myself/Valím wasn't there, it was a popular spot to sit it seemed!
- Becoming super nervous when talking to The Voice, and delaying him from eating! Haha. Thank you so much Scott for your AWESOME RP!!!!
- Walking into the tavern from the bathroom with only my long sword, Theesi "ambassador" rifts in, Valím tosses Alto his 2nd sword through the air (OVER THE SUMMIT TABLE!!), Alto stands protectively in front of the Prince, massive brawl ensures!!
- LOWLY BORDER GUARD FIGHTING NEXT TO A PRINCE OF IMLADAR!!!!!
- Being put "in charge" of a mission to investigate an attack on a Imladari patrol/caravan. Then the Prince gives Alto a BRAND NEW silvered and strengthened longsword, after he complained about his sword "not effecting" monsters in town!
- Having a DRINK WITH A PRINCE OF IMLADAR, then in the middle of that watching Amaranthus declare WAR on the Theesi! Woah, epic times.
- Being amused with the Chaos Elemental that keep Rifting into the tavern, and the PCs methods of dealing with it.
- Tiredly walking into town Sunday morning, only to find we are being attacked by Gorb merc's and Theesi! Oh, how angry Alto got!
- RP'ing out teaching 'how to teach' was fun!
- ^Which was interrupted by the explosion! More RP fun!
- The wave of emotions that hit Alto as he fought over the bodies of his dead kin.
- Post battle, the Baroness offering the town's help taking Alto's dead kin back to Imladar.
- The PURE ANGER that Alto had when he heard that the Imladar ambassador had been attacked by the Dark Elf ambassador. Then the pure sadness that came with finding out she was dead.
- How emotional Alto became loading some of his dead kin into the wagons.
- Yelling at Valím because he complained about going back to Imladar.
- Alto feeling a slight measure of joy when some of his "cousins" (other Elves) offered to go back to Imladar with him! Many hugs ensured.

OOG things!....
- Logistics! Thank you SO MUCH for all your help setting up my PC!! YOU ROCK!
- Plot! Collin (and everyone else)....wow, simply wow. You gave Alto ALL THE FEELS.
- NPCs! Thank you for your STELLAR job! You guys gave us one hell of a fight!
- PCs! It was WONDERFUL to play with all of you. I've meet a few of you from NPCing other events, and it was great to PC with you!
- Luke Goldsmith for all his work he did to help prep my PC! Couldn't have done it without you man!
- Everyone/everything else! THANK YOU!!!!!

I look forward to playing with you all in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3

- Altohtaro Armand of Imladar
Border Guard of Outpost 67, Northern Imladar Regional Command
(John Perkins)

Bittersweet. That's how I would define the first event for me. Couple highs and a couple lows.

NPCs thank you so much for all your effort and what you have done for everyone.

Evan thank you for bringing Otho. I really enjoyed the interactions with him.

Kris . Having Jovunn there when grim rezzed and all the feelings. Really awesome.

Team unity rp times.

Massive faith in Ulthoc and Ezri.

Golem go boom. Hell of a thing. That code.

Knowing stuff that was too good to be true totally was.

Being Knighted. Brave new world folks. We don't do things the easy way. Let's see where this goes

Well, …In no particular order:
Having my boys in town to back me up was fun RP all around. Dom and Justin, thank you. =)

Getting to rogue like an Andros again and loving every minute of it.

Becoming the Ambassador for Southern Galanthia to sit at the table and discuss the issues at the summit.

Someone later came up to me asking if Southern Galanthia was officially recognized by the other nations of Icenia: “Well, I was officially asked to sit at the summit table. They asked for my opinion. I think you could say we are.”

Iron Fangs …. F*#K those guys. Cyprus thank you for rogue tanking for me when I needed it, seriously. I am now on to my second jar of fangs… =)

Killing panthergasts in town and monsters in the wood line and no one seeing me do it.

Simon and I just Rick-Rolling several poor bad guys into the ground during several different fights throughout the weekend. Joe, you’re better now than you have ever been. It was a pleasure.

RP with Prolon, Dorgun, Gwen, and Amaranthus. and not having enough “teacher” to go around.

Running with my Stormblades again. (even if it was a small complement it’s bigger than its been in a while)

Undead gardens are sometimes better left untended.

Fighting the good fight (at different times) with each of the different courts, and teams. I think I got to do something with every team or court this weekend at one time or another. Thank you.

Wheeling and dealing as I love to do. Thank you to Oblivia and those I can not name at this time, because it never happened. =D

Who’s pregnant? Wait. To who? Oh boy…

NPCs! Thank you for running as much as you did when there were so few against so many. Thank you to the fence hoppers for bulking out their ranks when it was needed most. ('cept for those fence hoppers down by the stream, they were jerks.) =D

I had not been playing Andros for a while due to real life stuff always interfering and not feeling attached to Ashbury. It was nice to be back and feel involved in what was going on with many different people. thank you to everyone.

Last edited:
Kar. (Tavern's stone elf)

Had lot's of fun at the event, ushering sentient fridges and ovens from the kitchen was great.

One of my favorite moments was probably the large group of Chaos elementals that kept on coming into the tavern, and then blowing up at the door. (Simon and the trail of popcorn XD) And just chilling with one after I put a cure light into his drink.

Loved getting to PC Kar, and bringing out the crossbow for the first time to kill a redcap, and hearing Ruis exclaiming something about "holy **** the stone-elf has a bis crossbow"

Running around the tavern away from a panthergaunt.

Making midnight (? or past?) grilled cheese.

If this doesn't seem like alot, it was my first time there as Kar, and she likes staying in the tavern. It was great fun.

One does not break the stone-elf, the stone elf breaks itself.
and also THANK YOU NPCS!

Last edited:
Jackie here! I don't think anything could have prepared me for my first time PCing. It was tense, exhausting, and utterly amazing. I can't thank everyone enough for being so helpful and welcoming to me for my first weekend. Some favorites:

- The summit. Simply the anticipation of waiting for it during the day was an RP experience I hadn't yet had, and when the time actually came, I was so fascinated and impressed by the quality of the RP. Even though my character only vaguely understood all the political stuff, seeing everyone gathered at that table talking about our future really made me feel like I was living in this world.
- Showering through the Thessi battle on Saturday night. Whoops.
- The interrogation encounter. Andros came into the tavern asking if anyone knew First Aid to help with a sensitive situation, and I volunteered, not really understanding what I was getting into. The encounter turned out to be very heavy and very scary for my character, but I wanted to be useful after accidentally skipping the big battle immediately beforehand. There was no way I could back down. I loved it.
- Stupid o'clock grilled cheese? Yes.
- Breakfast Panthergast? No. But also yes. I'm glad I chose to have coffee that morning.
- Officially getting to walk with the Ash Forest. My ending up there was really just a result of my good out-of-game friends being there, but I found myself truly affected by the closeness and power of the team. Throughout the event, I wanted to prove myself worthy of being with them on my own merits, and not just because my friends brought me in. I was so intimidated when it came time for everyone to vote me in, and I was so proud when the Baroness tied that belt around my waist. I am truly honored to be part of such a wonderful team, and I shall do everything I can to be an asset to my court!

Shout-outs!
To all the PC's who hung out with me, you are awesome and amazing, and I had so much fun with you!
To all the NPC's, you are incredible, and I don't think I can ever appreciate you enough.
To Plot, you did a fantastic job. I await the next installment with bated breath.
Josh, I cannot thank you enough for helping me build Emaria and figure out all my other logistical stuff. Hanging out with your ogre was so much fun, and you even gave me some cool stuff! You are rad.
Everyone from the Ash Forest: Michelle, Kathy, Joe, and Jordan. Thank you so much for welcoming into your little family.
And of course, my main girls Sam and Erika. Thank you for helping me not have an existential crisis my first time PCing. Ya'll are pretty cool. <3

I don't know where to begin. This event has so much stuff I enjoyed and loved.
In no particular order

-Hearing thanks from everyone on oog stuff i did for them. I run logistics for you, YES YOU! Your thanks and happiness (and montage videos from Donna) are my motivation and fuel.
-Personal victory on this one: Being able to successfully rogue. Run around and up. got a bunch of NPCs in tunnel vision. Not all the time. At the times I wasn't successful I got the NPCs to face me and the other rogues came up and got em down. Nothin like whirlwinding.
-Calling people out on being racist to Ogres. We don't all look or sound the same.
-"I believe everything I read in the Ashbury Times Rumor section" "Grok you can't read" "That's the joke Sir"
-SOUP FRIENDS! It was fun having conversation with my soup friend Emaria. So much so that I gave her a pretty gift that matched her garb.(It pays to befriend the derpy ogre)
-Loot. I got a lot of really nice things. I like the variety and that it's not all coin.
-Getting a tabbard. Great to be in on the court of the land my High Ogre is from.
-Seeing all the diplomats there and getting told not to talk to them. So I waited until they talked to me.
-NPCing on the other side of the stream. Laughing on the inside when PCs didn't want to jump in the water to cross.
-Getting offered Asticur by the Prince of Imaldar. Suddenly, I pull an apple out of my pouch. OH BOY!
-Being completely random in the tavern to pretty much everyone. Confusing several people and putting conversations into loops.
-Getting told: You're now in charge of all baronial decisions if one needs to be made we have to attend to an urgent issue.
-Followup to above: Seeing Mich's Face as Ezri when I say that to her.
-Solo pantherghast. Reminds me how much i hate fighting one on one as a rogue. Takes FOREVER.
I'm sure I'm missing lots of stuff. Sorry but my memory is crap

Back