April Event Food Survey

April Event Food

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 5 45.5%

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Please rate the food service of the April Event from 1 to 5, 5 being awesome. Plase leave constructive comments with your vote. I am always looking for ways to improove the food, and your feedback is aprichiated.

--bill
HQ Head of Food Committee

I don't typically eat any of the food at HQ events so I won't leave a number rating but I did hear at least 4 or 5 folks saying the eggs were burned both mornings. Not sure how you're cooking them, but I thought I would pass along the constructive criticism since you were asking in case it's something you can look for next time.

Yeah I realised that was happening. Due to the amount, we tried to do them in batches that were bigger than was wise. It is something I am in the proccess of fixing. Thx for the heads up.
--bill

hmm, I must have missed the burnt eggs, and I know constructive feedback may be more helpful... But honestly i really loved the food and have pretty much every since you started doing it Bill. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

I greatly enjoyed the food. My only 'criticism' is the eggs. And since that's already been addressed, I won't reiterate. Other than that, I loved it. Thank you very much.

Back