April event Logistics

I have emptied my mailbox so anyone who asked for updates should have them now. If you wish to spend build please reply be Wednesday. I will be leaving early Thursday an most likely will not have e-mail access between then and the event.

Anyone wishing to earn some gobbies can show up early on Friday to help cut tags and stuff pre-reg envelopes. Also, if anyone can find a nice large pack of tag rings I will give gobbies for those as well. I can only seem to find packs of 10. Gobbies are also awarded for helping out during Saturday's Logistics.

Mike Engler
HQ Logistics

Friendly addendum:

If you are coming from another chapter please be sure to contact your home chapter and have them transfer your character. I don't ahve any transfers yet and I know there are some non-HQ characters coming

I plan on getting to the site early and helping out
I hope you got my character Bowen Morris transfered (prays)

Just FYI:

Please keep official HQ Logistics requests limited to Logistics AT alliancelarp DOT com. I like to keep everything in one place so nothing gets overlooked. Only make requests in a PM if it's been a while and you haven't received an e-mail response yet.

Thanks

No problem with those who did. Keeping it all in one place just makes it easier to keep track of everything.

IvanDrake said:
Mike,

I sent you a PM with the updates needed for my character. Thanks!

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

Huzaah! Prof number 3 is in the books!

Huzzah for generic human fighter!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Scott

Another note:

I will have note cards at Logistics for everyone to fill out with their current contact info (address, phone, e-mail).

I just copied the database onto my jump drive. No more e-mails since I won't get them before the event anyway.

See you all on Friday at the site!!!!!

hey mike, what time do you think you'll be arriving? if scott doesn't run me into the ground, i'd love to help with logisitcs

Robb Graves said:
hey mike, what time do you think you'll be arriving? if scott doesn't run me into the ground, i'd love to help with logisitcs

My goal is 2PM.

Back